Transfer pictures from cameras phones tablets

Paint programs, vector editors, 3d modelers, animation editors, etc.
hamoudoudou

Transfer pictures from cameras phones tablets

#1 Post by hamoudoudou »

CamPhoneTab - USB interface for cameras/phones/tablets
rcrssn51 once again did a pet Click the blue to get information about how it works. Congratulations ! some OS would ask users to compile themselves these nice little tools, so useful. My phone is more a camera than a phone, from my practice. And pictures quality nowadays is very good, quite better than with my camera, big and always asking to be charge or changing batteries
Don't trash phones that made you good pictures , if they are small and solid enough to stay in your pockets as swiss knives, a long time ago

French are trying bluetooth to do this job, and some of them are successful. (only for experts, fond of new technologies as wireless and bluetooth).
Attachments
duchere.jpg
Small phone with big letters becomes a nice camera for our Puppy Linux seniors, using camphonetab for transfer pictures at home
(24.9 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Last edited by hamoudoudou on Tue 06 Feb 2018, 08:46, edited 7 times in total.

8Geee

#2 Post by 8Geee »

I have found that Puppy Slacko5.7 will directly access the camera IF the camera is considered a disk. I have a cheap US$10 camera or two from China purchased recently that will do such a thing... no need for a "card-reader" or a special file.

I was a bit surprised, but it works.

Regards
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."