Carolina puppet

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

buckaroo50 merci !

#16 Post by Pelo »

buckaroo50 merci, some developers try to keep alive successfull XFCE Puppies, Merci smokey01, still providing specific XFCE apps..
Attachments
sayonara.jpg
add taglibs from PPM
(65.78 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Last edited by Pelo on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

technical bug, Carolina pupsave not saving.

#17 Post by Pelo »

technical bug, Carolina pupsave not saving. ring the bell of an hostess or ring the captain ! bukaroo50 had some ideas here

Pelo

Midori 0.5.8 tested now

#18 Post by Pelo »

Midori 0.5.8 tested now, feed back soon.
Hum, not so easy..The first attempt was a failure
Last edited by Pelo on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

manage movies collections

#19 Post by Pelo »

Puppy Linux had a lot of juke-box for Music Lovers. Carolina offers its passengers to watch their movies and manage collection with Alexandra (Xenialpup) or Griffith, downloaded from Carolina PPM. Griffith is a media collection manager application. Adding items to the collection is as quick and easy as typing the film title and selecting a supported source. Griffith will then try to fetch all the related information from the Web.
Passengers will be less furious if Puppy stays on ground, Linux roots trying to get it taking off, repairing Frisbee in the electronics bulk (located just under the cockpit)rerwin had a solution for Frisbee ? Click the blue. Being translated to french first, because i don't understand what Rerwin means.
" I am about to make a "debug" version of frisbee to log what happens in these cases, so that I can add code to handle them." ok that is easily understood. Why Carolina greyhound has an old version :?:
Attachments
movies.jpg
Alexandra is newer and better
(51.84 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
Last edited by Pelo on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 02:43, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Perhaps 007 will pupsave better

#20 Post by Pelo »

pupsave does not work. The captain has left . Perhaps 007 will pupsave better. Hello buckaroo, where are you ?
That is a chance that pendrives nowadays load a Puppy in 30 secondes. If we had to burn CDs, that will finished to cost a lot of money, and time.
Galbi is a passenger of that greyhound, that is a chance, we can trust americanos.. del sur.
Ally has 3500 puppies in his store, madre, i don't believe they are so many !
No need to create new ones at the production line Woof CE.
007 downloading... old stuf, old stuff ! Puppies de Papa.

Linux : i just changed the adrv, and i have a new Puppy. a PM to Galbi to get him join carolina, because i fell alone on this deck, without a captain
(Mistfire, on Slim X-Slacko discuss a lot with his passengers)
Attachments
Greyhound.png
Adrv Zdrv on Geryhound 008 will allow some exchange
(35.94 KiB) Downloaded 192 times