SMplayer-14.3.0-i686 And SMtube-2.1-i686
Smplayer and Smtube both compiled with static Qt 4.8.5, the pets are larger but does not require Qt anymore. All was compiled in Precise 5.6.1 may work in other Puppies.
You've been some milliseconds ahead of me...
Today I was informed by smplayer, that the actual smplayer-version has jumped from 0.86 to 14.3. A real quantum leap. But so far I haven seen so much progress in the program.
Concerning compatibility smplayer on Slacko needs libaudio1 and libaudio2 files. They have to be installed prior to a successful usage on slacko.
Have a nice day
- runs out of the box in precise 5.7.1
- when online it opens up defaultbrowser and goes to SMPlayer Web Site (it's annoying, so I range this as a minus)
- after adding a file/directory it starts playing imediately
- it stoppes after the first song is played and skips all other songs
- it will not play any more songs after this
- needed to remove the SMPlayer settings in /root/.config to be able to play again a song
I did need some time to realize I need to change the audio output from pulse to alsa.
After this change it plays a complete play list without any problems.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum