#1 Post by Scotchialoo »

Site: mydrive.ch
User: <MOVED> - 16/2/2014'

The most important:

+ .PETS Lite Compile
* ALSA GIT Drivers
* Wine64
* Slacko64 Updates

Formerly since 2013': FatDog64 (at Fattie@Scotchie/doggie)
Actually: Slacko64 (at My New Account.)

IlluminatiPL

From a My Newest Account.

#2 Post by IlluminatiPL »

User: Slacko@IlluminatiPL
Pass: Puppies
Reason: of My Newest Account and of a Slacko64' (Newest glibc)

Puppus Dogfellow

#3 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

IlluminatiPL

#4 Post by IlluminatiPL »

Even of a "64bit Wine" or ALSA Snapshots...?
So I can be upload on mydrive.ch... When If a uploaded,You can be reupload at Actually Wine... (Because I will be update a some Newest WINE...)
When Only 64bit is Will be uploaded (32bit WINE depends at 32bit lib)

Puppus Dogfellow

#5 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

IlluminatiPL wrote:
So I can be upload on mydrive.ch... When If a uploaded,You can be reupload at Actually Wine... (Because I will be update a some Newest WINE...)
if/when people make stuff for the 64 bit puppies, i'll host it if/when i come across it (including possibly fatdog and lighthouse stuff).

my next installation will probably be slacko64, so i'll be keeping an eye out anyway. if not the next installation, the one after that--i have two cards ready to go and am a bit curious about how slacko64 will compare to precise 571 on a 64 bit machine with 6 gig of RAM. so, maybe it's two installs in the future (need to try out 571 on the machine first), but it'd be nice to have all the 64 bit stuff ready and waiting, so, yeah, i think the answer to your question is yes.

if i hadn't installed fatdog onto an inferior card, i'd be even more unclear as to when i'm switching to/trying out the 64 bit puppies (the 32 bit ones are so much faster than the 64 bit windows i've used that i may have conditioned myself to not see "performance gain" in the newer technology/higher number.)

i don't think fatdog and slacko 64 are necessarily compatible, so the 64 bit software i upload will be done to a folder labeled for each respective distro and placed within the isos folder.

IlluminatiPL

#6 Post by IlluminatiPL »

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
IlluminatiPL wrote:
if/when people make stuff for the 64 bit puppies, i'll host it if/when i come across it (including possibly fatdog and lighthouse stuff).

my next installation will probably be slacko64, so i'll be keeping an eye out anyway. if not the next installation, the one after that--i have two cards ready to go and am a bit curious about how slacko64 will compare to precise 571 on a 64 bit machine with 6 gig of RAM. so, maybe it's two installs in the future (need to try out 571 on the machine first), but it'd be nice to have all the 64 bit stuff ready and waiting, so, yeah, i think the answer to your question is yes.

if i hadn't installed fatdog onto an inferior card, i'd be even more unclear as to when i'm switching to/trying out the 64 bit puppies (the 32 bit ones are so much faster than the 64 bit windows i've used that i may have conditioned myself to not see "performance gain" in the newer technology/higher number.)

i don't think fatdog and slacko 64 are necessarily compatible, so the 64 bit software i upload will be done to a folder labeled for each respective distro and placed within the isos folder.
Ok... When I Uploaded at Native Wine... (for Now),When Your welcome if you want to reupload at Your Puppy Stuffs.

Oh Yea... I think it too... "Slacko64 > Puppy linux x32 > Windows 7/8 x64"

And so I understand... What be about a Compatibile... (T2/Slackware builds)

When... Let's be rehost from a My Slacko64 Stuffs... (Login/Password from My Post.)