Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed 04 May 2016, 09:36
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Multimedia
Pmusic- how do I delete the Album and Artist name?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
ahoogakev@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue 10 Dec 2013, 17:45    Post subject:  Pmusic- how do I delete the Album and Artist name?
Subject description: I record my own music but cant get rid of incorrect Album names

Hello Forum, I listed my main question in another forum hopefully at this link:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=742780#742780

Someone answered and told me, that Pmusic is basically going online, and "guessing" at an album title or artist name, and sticking that onto my CD ( A CD I made of my own recording and am offended by having someone else name attached to).

The stupidity of such a concept boggles my mind, is this really how CD players like Pmusic do things? They just guess? My real question is, if I record a CD of myself say playing guitar, is it for sure NOT going to have some one elses name stuck on it, as the Artist ? In my case I created my own song, burned it on my own private hardware, then tried playing the CD on my Puppy computer with Pmusic, only to find it telling me the song Artist was someone named " Vitamin c" ( Is there such a band I never heard of it). If I make my own CD of my own compostition I darned well dont want some one else getting credit for it, how do I turn this highly annoying feature OFF in Pmusic?
I hope that makes sense, thank you , Kevin.
Flash
Official Dog Handler

PostPosted: Tue 10 Dec 2013, 22:11    Post subject:  

Please copy your post and paste it in the thread you started on this subject.
Oh, and some unsolicited advice about asking for help on forums: try using more diplomatic language. After reading several times what you wrote above, I think I understand what you meant to say, but at first read it seems rude. Smile
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Multimedia
Jump to: