(OLD) (ARCHIVED) Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index (OLD) (ARCHIVED) Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

This forum can also be accessed as http://oldforum.puppylinux.com
It is now read-only and serves only as archives.

Please register over the NEW forum
https://forum.puppylinux.com
and continue your work there. Thank you.

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed 30 Sep 2020, 04:51
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Derivatives
Light-Debian-Core-Live-CD-Wheezy + Porteus-Wheezy
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 256 of 283 [4236 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, ..., 281, 282, 283 Next
Author Message
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Mon 27 Oct 2014, 08:32    Post subject:  

fredx181 wrote:
Attached scan results for included packages.

Thanks, Fred Smile
I don't have much time for testing today but I will check this soon as I can.
If we choose some standard for making deb packages we need to change also make-deb-package and pet2deb scripts (at least with changes or adding more information while creating Control file).

Toni
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
fredx181


Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 4481
Location: holland

PostPosted: Mon 27 Oct 2014, 15:47    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,

Quote:
I don't have much time for testing today but I will check this soon as I can.


Test only when you have time, re-uploaded apt-file-deb, see for more info my Edit here:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=805360#805360
Frisbee is not 'clean' also, I suggest adding dhcpcd5 to 'Conflicts' and 'Replaces' line in control file.

Also fixed this:
Quote:
Note: Sometimes it gives results from other packages with similar name, e.g in case of xdm it shows xdms and xdms is not really in the deb package xdm.

Shows now only results from package files itself (using --fixed-string option for apt-file)

Edit: Started off with new sns deb, removed /usr/share/icons/gnome (icons moved to /usr/share/pixmaps) and added 'dhcpcd5' to 'Replaces' and 'Conflicts' line in control file.
Tested this by replacing frisbee with sns and works fine here.

https://googledrive.com/host/0ByBgCDlZZ8K5bUsxVnhCTkhoZDA/sns_2.1.1-1.deb

Fred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Tue 28 Oct 2014, 01:38    Post subject:  

Thank you, Fred! I will test sns and new apt-file-deb tonight.

Lets make some sort of instruction for making deb package and then we can start editing/testing the existing packages.
I suggest we add to frisbee dependencies also pppoe and wireless-tools.

For example:

1. Check the conflicting files with apt-to-file and move/rename the conflicting files. In case we can not rename them or move them we can point the icon path to existing /usr/share/pixmaps icon. Or use existing debian icons package as dependency. Or create such package with Puppy icons for DebianDog.
2. Check the executable with ldd (if it is dynamic) or some commands inside the script and find the dependency package name with apt-cache search or apt-to-file or with searchmonkey in /var/lib/dpkg/info.
3. Add libc6 as default dependency in every package and make-dep-package and pet2deb (for these two some kind of warning popup window with information the package could include conflicting files could be added).
4. Some more searching for conflicting packages that do the same job (as frisbee and resolvconf for example) - we can't do it proper in each package but at least what we can find can be added as conflicting package.

I'm sure more will be added to this list later.

Toni

_________________
Farewell, Nooby, you will be missed...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Tue 28 Oct 2014, 11:42    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.

last sns package seems safe to me but lets test more before replacing packages on the site. Maybe we will find more improvements or issues in the next days.

About apt-file-deb - great tool Smile Thank you!
I think we should make separate module available for download with apt-file installed and updated, apt-file-deb and maybe aptitude included. It will be very useful for us.
Do you know if adding new repository in sources.list will change the result for apt-file database? I think we have all official debian rpositories but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe adding some more as repositories for yad and skype and others and then updating apt-file database and creating separate module will improve apt-file search output (in case some debs from missing repository have also conflicting files)

Edit - important thing to make clear about editing old and making new deb packages. After adding more dependencies and conflicting files all packages will be more or less compatible with any debian system except the PATH. What are we going to do with /opt/bin -> change it, add symlinks to /usre/local/bin, auto-create/remove symlinks to /usr/local/bin after installing/uninstalling, exporting /opt/bin in PATH after installing, other suggestion...

Toni
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
fredx181


Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 4481
Location: holland

PostPosted: Tue 28 Oct 2014, 15:34    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,
Quote:
1. Check the conflicting files with apt-to-file and move/rename the conflicting files. In case we can not rename them or move them we can point the icon path to existing /usr/share/pixmaps icon. Or use existing debian icons package as dependency. Or create such package with Puppy icons for DebianDog.
2. Check the executable with ldd (if it is dynamic) or some commands inside the script and find the dependency package name with apt-cache search or apt-to-file or with searchmonkey in /var/lib/dpkg/info.
3. Add libc6 as default dependency in every package and make-dep-package and pet2deb (for these two some kind of warning popup window with information the package could include conflicting files could be added).
4. Some more searching for conflicting packages that do the same job (as frisbee and resolvconf for example) - we can't do it proper in each package but at least what we can find can be added as conflicting package.


So far I agree.
Something wrong I found btw with name of package in control file containing upper-case chars.
For example: Resize-Save-File:
Code:
root@dog:~# apt-cache policy Resize-Save-File
N: Unable to locate package Resize-Save-File
root@dog:~# apt-cache policy resize-save-file
resize-save-file:
  Installed: 1.0.0-1
  Candidate: 1.0.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 1.0.0-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
root@dog:~#
 root@dog:~# apt-cache search Resize-Save-File
resize-save-file - utility

So it seems the upper-case has been converted to lowercase (and registered like that)
Now when custom saintless repository enabled in sources.list:
Code:

root@dog:~# apt-cache search Resize-Save-File
Resize-Save-File - utility
resize-save-file - utility
root@dog:~# apt-cache policy Resize-Save-File
Resize-Save-File:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.0.0-1
  Version table:
     1.0.0-1 0
        500 http://www.smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/Included/ ./ Packages
root@dog:~# apt-cache policy resize-save-file
resize-save-file:
  Installed: 1.0.0-1
  Candidate: 1.0.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 1.0.0-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

It seems double registered as installed and uninstalled.
So I'm not sure what's happening but better use lower-case name is my conclusion.
Quote:
Do you know if adding new repository in sources.list will change the result for apt-file database?

I've just tried adding Skype repo from ubuntu and from debian and both didn't work as being registered by apt-file.

Edit: apt-file cache used is in /var/cache/apt/apt-file/

Quote:
Edit - important thing to make clear about editing old and making new deb packages. After adding more dependencies and conflicting files all packages will be more or less compatible with any debian system except the PATH. What are we going to do with /opt/bin -> change it, add symlinks to /usre/local/bin, auto-create/remove symlinks to /usr/local/bin after installing/uninstalling, exporting /opt/bin in PATH after installing, other suggestion...

I can't really decide on that yet. Some time ago Terry wrote that symlinks inside a package is bad practice (not sure why though).
So maybe best to move the binaries to /usr/local/bin in the packages.
Still then there could be dependencies on scripts or binaries in /opt/bin so I'd say better move everything to /usr/local/bin (also in iso)
But again, I'm not sure yet.

Edit2: Just found out that although the script apt-file-deb works, it's overcomplicated and slow.
Just use apt-file only, in terminal:
Code:
apt-file -D search /path/<packagename>.deb

Reliable and much faster!

Fred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 05:11    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.
fredx181 wrote:
Something wrong I found btw with name of package in control file containing upper-case chars.
For example: Resize-Save-File:
...........................................................
It seems double registered as installed and uninstalled.
So I'm not sure what's happening but better use lower-case name is my conclusion.

Yes, I agree. I will change it while editing all other things inside.
Quote:
I've just tried adding Skype repo from ubuntu and from debian and both didn't work as being registered by apt-file.

OK, then I will make and upload separate with updated apt-file database module apt-file+apt-file-deb+aptitude on the site. It will be mostly for us but it is good to have it available for download.

Quote:
Some time ago Terry wrote that symlinks inside a package is bad practice (not sure why though).

I do not see a problem since official debian packages contain symlinks included. For example iceweasel has symlink /usr/bin/iceweasel
This is easy and sure way to auto-add/remove the links installing/uninstalling the package.
Quote:
So maybe best to move the binaries to /usr/local/bin in the packages.
Still then there could be dependencies on scripts or binaries in /opt/bin so I'd say better move everything to /usr/local/bin (also in iso)
But again, I'm not sure yet.

Jwm version menu changing depends on /opt/bin first in PATH. Also I'm not sure how many scripts and desktop files depend in /opt/bin as full PATH to the executable script. I do not like to move all from /opt/bin and I think this will create much more troubles for me in Jwm version. On page 27 Terry suggested to use /opt directory - I prefer not to change it now.

My suggestion is to keep what we have now in /opt/bin as it is.
In all included packages to keep also /opt/bin (for older DD versions compatibality) and add symlinks to /usr/local/bin
In all not included (extra, testing) packages to change the location to /usr/local/bin
For all new packages we make to use /usr/local/bin.

Quote:
Edit2: Just found out that although the script apt-file-deb works, it's overcomplicated and slow.
Just use apt-file only, in terminal:
Code:
apt-file -D search /path/<packagename>.deb

Reliable and much faster!

OK, Fred. I will use it this way.

BTW roxterm-gtk2 deb will be removed from included on the site. I will add the official version in Jwm. DebianDog has alsmost all dependencies included now and it adds almost nothing. No need to keep moded package instead.

Toni

_________________
Farewell, Nooby, you will be missed...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
fredx181


Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 4481
Location: holland

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 06:09    Post subject:  

Hi, Toni,
Quote:
Quote:
I've just tried adding Skype repo from ubuntu and from debian and both didn't work as being registered by apt-file.

OK, then I will make and upload separate with updated apt-file database module apt-file+apt-file-deb+aptitude on the site. It will be mostly for us but it is good to have it available for download.

Please include attached apt-file-debdir instead of apt-file-deb, it can scan whole folder + subfolders containing .deb and is much faster.
Usage:
Code:
apt-file-debdir /path/directory-containing-deb-files

It creates a file: results-<name-of-folder-used> in HOME.

Quote:
I do not see a problem since official debian packages contain symlinks included. For example iceweasel has symlink /usr/bin/iceweasel
This is easy and sure way to auto-add/remove the links installing/uninstalling the package.

Yes, I see, then adding symlinks in /usr/local/bin is Ok.

As you said, to avoid duplicate effords, I'm planning today to scan all .deb packages in
http://www.smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/ and its subfolders.
I also found some workaround to compare with each other which is a little difficult to explain, so I better do it.
I'll post the results if you agree.

Fred
apt-file-debdir.tar.gz
Description  Scan directory containing .deb packages, results file in ~/
gz

 Download 
Filename  apt-file-debdir.tar.gz 
Filesize  377 Bytes 
Downloaded  244 Time(s) 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 06:33    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred.
fredx181 wrote:
As you said, to avoid duplicate effords, I'm planning today to scan all .deb packages in
http://www.smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/ and its subfolders.
I also found some workaround to compare with each other which is a little difficult to explain, so I better do it.
I'll post the results if you agree.

Great, thank you! Smile
Can you also post a list of packages you like to edit? I will take some of the others. I suggest we start modding only /packages/included for now. We need more testing with included if we are going to replace them for the next version.
Extra, testing and new packages we will change to /usr/local/bin to avoid syminking in the future.
Then we can create some procedure post how to make further packages in howto thread.

Here is 09-find-file-debdir-aptitude module (use right click -> Save link as):
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/System-modules/09-apt-file-debdir-aptitude.squashfs
Your scripts are in /usr/local/bin and apt-file is updated. Aptitude included in case we have troubles resolving some problem with apt-get.

Toni
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
fredx181


Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 4481
Location: holland

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 09:08    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,

Quote:
Here is 09-find-file-debdir-aptitude module (use right click -> Save link as):
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/System-modules/09-apt-file-debdir-aptitude.squashfs

Thanks!, it will be useful.

Here are the results from... 4 ways of scanning the DD .deb packages.
Maybe it's overdone but I modified the apt-file cache for some of the scans.
See inside attached archive the files:
- results-excluding-DD-pkgs-in-cache, normal scan without modifying cache.
- results-Included_folder_only-excluding-DD-pkgs-in-cache, normal as above but only the 'Included' folder from the site.
- results-including-DD-pkgs-in-cache, modified the cache so files from DD-packages are included/added in the cache.
- results-DD-pkgs-compared, modified the cache including only files from DD-packages, nothing else, for easy comparing and see if there are overlapping files between DD-packages.
Indeed let's concentrate on 'Included' and study first a bit on these results.
Maybe later you can edit first half of debs in Included and I do second half.

Fred
4-scan-results.tar.gz
Description 
gz

 Download 
Filename  4-scan-results.tar.gz 
Filesize  19.86 KB 
Downloaded  240 Time(s) 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:13    Post subject:  

Thanks, Fred!

Much information to explore proper but from quick reading we can mark this changes:

1. Adding links (included or from postinst and prerm scriptrs) from /opt/bin to /usr/local/bin and from /opt/lib to /usr/local/lib in all included.
2. All extra and new builded packages with /usr/local/bin
3. Adding libc6 as dependency in each package.
4. Searching for dependencies with ldd or separate searching the command names inside the script.
5. Adding popup message possible conflicting packages are not covered in make-deb-package and pet2deb.
6. Done. roxterm-gtk2_2.6.5-1_i386-old.deb and roxterm-gtk2_2.6.5-1_i386.deb - will be removed from the site and official deb installed with all dependencies.
7. Done. ffconvert_1.4.2_i386.deb (with included probepart) will be removed from the site.
8. New conflicting packages to be added inside Control:
a. frisbee -> conflicts with sns, xpns-tool, dhcpcd5
b. sns -> conflicts with frisbee, xpns-tool, dhcpcd5
c. xpns-tool -> conflicts with frisbee, sns, dhcpcd5
d. obshutdown -> conflicts with xfce4-session (same somehow to be added in 021-apps-porteus.squashfs - it updates status from lines in mountlink).
e. gnome-mplayer-1.0.7 - conflicts with gmplayer-portable
f. gmplayer-portable - conflicts with gnome-mplayer-1.0.7
(gmplayer-portable is here and also wxhexeditor (from Sid) is compatible with wheezy version. Maybe I should move/copy them in wheezy extra packages).

9. Resize-Save-File changed in Control with lower-case.
10. Done. alsa-equalizer-fix (it is testing package only partly solving the problem as far as I remember - maybe will be best to remove it).
11. Remove the deb package Change-Jwm-Theme. - done
12. Inside the scripts gsu line changed to:
Code:
if [ -z `which gsu` ]; then
[ "`whoami`" != "root" ] && exec gksu ${0} "$@"
else
[ "`whoami`" != "root" ] && exec gsu ${0} "$@"
fi

13. If script contains gsu line add dependencies in Control gsu | gksu
14. In case symlinking /opt/lib to /usr/local/lib add ldconfig in postinst script.
15. Find different way to make x11-xserver-utils and xdm not upgradable. changing the version number as it is now cheats standard Debian to upgrade both.
16. For packages with Conflicts: line in Control add the conflicting packages in Replaces: line too. Otherwise dpkg -i and Synaptic will give broken package message.


I will edit this post with the changes found later from you and me (like next changes post).

=========================================

Testing moded packages repository here:
http://smokey01.com/saintless/DebianDog/Packages/Testing/tmp/

Problems found in DebianDog:

===========================

Problems found in standard Gnome Debian:

1. desktop-editor - menumaker does not start - FIXED.
2. ffconvert exits with segmentation fault - FIXED.
3. Seems /usr/local/lib links need fixing. Not sure how exactly yet - FIXED by adding ldconfig in postinst.
4. x11-xserver-utils and xdm moded for DebianDog - see 15.

=====================================

Toni

Last edited by saintless on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 15:43; edited 12 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
fredx181


Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 4481
Location: holland

PostPosted: Wed 29 Oct 2014, 16:55    Post subject:  

Hi Toni,

Quote:
Much information to explore proper but from quick reading we can mark this changes:
...........

Good summary, you have organizing talent! (but I've noticed that already before Smile )

Quote:
d. obshutdown -> conflicts with xfce4-session (same somehow to be added in 021-apps-porteus.squashfs - it updates status from lines in mountlink).


I'm a little confused about how this works ('/opt/bin/0-21-update-dpkg-porteus' and mountlink).
I think it's enough to:
- rename 'xfce4-session-logout.desktop' to 'logout.desktop' in 021-apps-porteus.squashfs and
- edit 021-apps-porteus.squashfs/var/lib/dpkg/info/obshutdown-porteuswheezy.list (change also name 'xfce4-session-logout.desktop' to 'logout.desktop').

Quote:
10. alsa-equalizer-fix (it is testing package only partly solving the problem as far as I remember - maybe will be best to remove it) - to solve the conflicting /etc/asound.conf with debian-edu-config.

Yes, I already thought the same, let's remove it then.

Fred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct 2014, 06:00    Post subject:  

fredx181 wrote:
I'm a little confused about how this works ('/opt/bin/0-21-update-dpkg-porteus' and mountlink).
I think it's enough to:
- rename 'xfce4-session-logout.desktop' to 'logout.desktop' in 021-apps-porteus.squashfs and
- edit 021-apps-porteus.squashfs/var/lib/dpkg/info/obshutdown-porteuswheezy.list (change also name 'xfce4-session-logout.desktop' to 'logout.desktop').

Thanks, Fred, I will do it this way.
Just for information - mountlink starts /opt/bin/0-21-update-dpkg-porteus and then removes the update line from mountlink. In case remaster is made it has obshutdown included in dpkg database.
0-21-update-dpkg-porteus adds the entry for obshutdown in status and available and auto-removes /opt/bin/0-21-update-dpkg-porteus, /var/lib/dpkg/0-21-available.porteus and /var/lib/dpkg/0-21-status.porteus

Edit: The packages from 6, 7 and 10 removed.

Toni

_________________
Farewell, Nooby, you will be missed...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Locky


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:22    Post subject: a few newbie questions re: remastering  

Hi,

I hope that I am not posting in the wrong place here...

I want to run this version of puppy linux from a slightly memory constrained laptop. Eeepc 1015BX with 2 x 1000 Mhz processors and 1 GB of ram (soldered to the main board Twisted Evil )...

Anyway what attracted me was the apt-get support and the ability to run in ram and have some decent performance for word processing and web browsing on the go.

So...

Now I have managed to boot and make quite a few changes installed aptitude removed some stuff and installed tint2 and intend to make it as similar to #! crunchbang as possible but FAST with the system in ram.

Now for the questions...

1) After making my changes how do I make sure that they are persistent? Is it best to remaster? (and what does this mean specifically? do I then have to copy the iso to a USB again?)

2) Is there an easy to understand explanation of what the remaster process is somewhere? (tried searching but there are so many puppy variants that I wasn't sure what was what...)

3) Can I install to my hard drive and then run everything in ram? Does that then mean that I have to save changes at log out?

A bit confused... sorry 'bout that, Shocked

Cheers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct 2014, 13:19    Post subject: Re: a few newbie questions re: remastering  

Hi. Locky.
Posting questions here is fine, but a little bit more information is needed.
What is the version you use? DebianDog or Porteus-Wheezy? Link to the iso will do the job.
Porteus-Wheezy has only porteus-boot method.
For DebianDog we have three different boot methods.

Quote:
1) After making my changes how do I make sure that they are persistent? Is it best to remaster? (and what does this mean specifically? do I then have to copy the iso to a USB again?)

You can use safe file, safe folder, save partition, save changes in separate sfs module, remaster. Save options are different for each boot method (porteus-boot is more pupy-like):
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=771571#771571
Remastering keeps the system size smaller (without need to keep your changes in save file). Since some programs are uninstalled I think the best way to go is remastering.

Quote:
2) Is there an easy to understand explanation of what the remaster process is somewhere? (tried searching but there are so many puppy variants that I wasn't sure what was what...)

RemasterDog instruction you can find here:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=773212#773212

Quote:
3) Can I install to my hard drive and then run everything in ram? Does that then mean that I have to save changes at log out?

You can use frugal or full install.
With frugal install you still need to use save file/folder/partition to save changes.
With full install no need to use save file to save the changes.
DebianDog frugall and full installer instruction (you can install it on usb or hdd ext2,3,4 partition):
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=773207#773207

I guess it is still not clear enough but after posting the iso download link (and if you can also the boot code you use) - I will try to explain better.

Toni

_________________
Farewell, Nooby, you will be missed...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
saintless


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3882
Location: Bulgaria

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct 2014, 14:57    Post subject:  

Hi, Fred!

I suggest to add also in field Description: if the package is suitable or not with standard Debian.This description is visible after running:
Code:
apt-cache search package-name

For example change-jwm-theme is only DebianDog compatible (unless I add postinst script to replace ~/.jwmrc theme part with include /path-to-theme-file line). This will need much testing first so I prefer to describe it as incompatible with standard Debian for now.

Toni

_________________
Farewell, Nooby, you will be missed...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 256 of 283 [4236 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, ..., 281, 282, 283 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Derivatives
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.2964s ][ Queries: 12 (0.1504s) ][ GZIP on ]