Posted: Fri 30 Aug 2013, 01:14 Post subject:
GnuPG, et al. for puppylinux 64-bit please?
I've searched on the forums and I saw GnuPG Pet but for 32-bit systems.
Now, I would like to request for GnuPG pet for 64-bit systems (the one for Fatdog64 or Lighthouse Pup 64).
Here are the things I and other people might want:
- GnuPG 2.0
- GnuPG Made Easy (GPGMe) -- is a C language library that allows to add support for cryptography to a program. It is designed to make access to public key crypto engines like GnuPG or GpgSM easier for applications. GPGME provides a high-level crypto API for encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification and key management.
And if you can, other dependencies:
- Libgcrypt -- is GNU's basic cryptographic library.
- Libksba -- is a CMS and X.509 access library under development.
- DirMngr -- is a daemon to handle CRL and certificate requests for GnuPG 2.0. It might also be installed as a system daemon for CRL and OCSP checks.
- Libgpg-error -- is a small library with error codes and descriptions shared by most GnuPG related software.
- Libassuan -- is the IPC library used by some GnuPG related software.
- Entropy Gathering Daemon
Please do if you can, i don't know how to do it.
For other people who use GPG/PGP and for me... Thanks in advance.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum