Obedient Pup - (V3 Released 05th November 2013)

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

Tries will begin to-morrow

#61 Post by Pelo »

Well ! i am very interested in voice giving orders to computers. I tried several tools, mainly test to speech. And with Windows 7, elementary orders, up down, next page, 'abiword' will open Abiword.. And so on.
Tries will begin to-morrow

Prerequisites for V4 Pet: ( A few changes here )
'Active Internet connection
Google Chrome or Chromium ( With reliable [95%] working voice search. Please see final thoughts plus tips )
Chrome or Chromium must be set as the default browser.
mpv ( Change from vlc. Install via PPM/QPM if not already present )
xdotool ( Install via PPM/QPM if not already present )
xclip (In most Pups - check with pfind)
Xclipboard (In most Pups - check with pfind - Disable any other running clipboard)'

Pelo

obedient v3 downloading now, 346MB

#62 Post by Pelo »

For something new, for challenges, obedient v3 downloading now, 346MB

greengeek

#63 Post by greengeek »

technosaurus wrote:built in precise 3.8.3, but you'll still need to populate /usr/share/pocketsphinx/model from the model directory in the source package here:

http://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/pr ... 0.8.tar.gz

Sorry, those parts were too large for a forum post.
The pocketsphinx model package seems dead. Any suggestions where to find it these days? cheers

ally

#64 Post by ally »

greengeek

#65 Post by greengeek »

Many thanks Ally!

Pelo

Whaouh what a perfect English

#66 Post by Pelo »

Whaouh what a perfect English; The lady speaks slowly enough to my understanding of spoken speech..
Happiness was not long.. As soon as pupsave created, Obedient pup freeze arrived on the desktop.
Nevertheless, the idea please me to much to give up. We are Sunday. Lot of days are coming to Linux this puppy; even if linuxing is not my goal. My goal is to try to give vocal orders to the computer
puppy_precise_5.6.1.sfs: 342 M beside tarpup 64.. Obedientpup is more daring than its neighbour
I am searching something new by browsing the old collection. don't care the date, the first time i use a Puppy, she is new. Youth is in the creator age. Like songs; Best singers no longer have success when they are old, unless they sing their old songs, from the time they were teenagers. The same with Puppies.

Pelo

tested virtual machin

#67 Post by Pelo »

tested virtual machine. Chromium is the base. I failed to use it from my prendrive, crash.
Trying with ISObooter