Solved - Internet Connection does not Work

Booting, installing, newbie
puppy_wuff_wuff

Solved - Internet Connection does not Work

#1 Post by puppy_wuff_wuff »

EDIT: I have get it to work with the Auto DHCP Setting :D:D:D That was easy :D:D:D

The two Problems that i have still is that on my Touchpad the klick on it worked not.The Keys below worked but the Touchpad klick not.
I have had Xubuntu and Lubuntu before on this Laptop to test and there the Touchpad Klick goes without Problem.

Other Problem is, the Seamonkey Browser is outdatet. How can i update him?

Have anyone a Answer Please?

Sorry for Bad English, i am from Germany

Hello,

i have use puppy as live version 4.2 i think. ( It shows that in the Puppy Help Page )

When i go to the Puppy Network Wizard there are 3 Modules: 2x Ethernet and 1 Wireless. So i have choose the Wireless because i only have this on my Laptop. ( its eth2 ).

If i klick the eth2 button down there comes " Configure network interface eth2 " and there i go to "Wireless" Button above.

I go to Scan and find my Network. I klick it and hit ok.

Then it is in the Profile down. I click wpa2 because this is my Encryption and put in the shared Key.

Then i klick to " Use this Profile " and there comes the " Configure network interface eth2 " amd there stands: Puppy was able to find a live network"

In the Taskbar below at the right side is the network connection symbol on.

But i cant connect to the Internet.

Please Help!

Sorry for Bad English, i am from Germany
Last edited by puppy_wuff_wuff on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.

ardvark

Re: Internet Connection does not Work

#2 Post by ardvark »

puppy_wuff_wuff wrote:Other Problem is, the Seamonkey Browser is outdatet. How can i update him?
Hi...

Take a look here to upgrade your browser. Glad you were able to get your connection up and running. :)

Regards...
Our Lord and Savior [url=http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/]Jesus Christ[/url] loves and cares about you most of all!

PLEASE READ! You don't have to end up [url=http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/BillWiese_23MinutesInHell_Text.htm]here![/url]

puppy_wuff_wuff

#3 Post by puppy_wuff_wuff »

Thank you very much my Friend!

ardvark

#4 Post by ardvark »

puppy_wuff_wuff wrote:Thank you very much my Friend!
Your welcome, hope it helped. :)

If it has, please mark this thread as "SOLVED" by editing the subject line of your initial post.

Regards....