Will a Logitech K750 keyboard work with Puppy?

Using applications, configuring, problems
vvora2000

Will a Logitech K750 keyboard work with Puppy?

#1 Post by vvora2000 »

Does the Logitech K750 work with Puppy installations (I use Fatdog64). Has anyone tried it? Thanks.

vvora2000

Logitech K750

#2 Post by vvora2000 »

Tried the logitech keyboard, and it works fine with FatDog64. The only catch is that with the unifying receiver, you first need to boot into Windows to pair the keyboard and mouse to the same receiver.

vvvora

Update on the Logitech k750

#3 Post by vvvora »

Update: Five years the keyboard and mouse are still working great. So no issues. However, I decided for more of a mechanical keyboard and ordered the Coolermaster Masterkeys L PBT keyboard. It turns out you can have both keyboards plugged in and working at the same time.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#4 Post by Flash »

Every keyboard I've tried with Puppy has worked, though not all the extra keys like volume control, etc.. Wireless keyboards have all worked too, right out of the box.

Jake

Keyboards

#5 Post by Jake »

My experience with keyboards and Linux -- any Linux; the more expensive the keyboard the less likely it was to work well with any Linux. Top of the line Logitech was very nice and comfortable, but only fully worked with WinX -- which it generally states right on the box. Whereas every $5 $10 keyboard I found wherever, has worked like a charm -- all wireless. Und das ist alles!