Puppy in Space?

Promote Puppy !
Karl Godt

#16 Post by Karl Godt »

Q5Sys wrote:Calling people 'Carbon Units', without a doubt, has to be the most dehumanizing thing I've ever heard anyone say.
Kernel Makefile wrote:VERSION = 2
PATCHLEVEL = 6
SUBLEVEL = 32
EXTRAVERSION = .26
NAME = Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity
gcmartin wrote:and the carbon units ability to evolve without greed?
If you're a farmer and have three years of drought in a row, you would probably become greedy for the next years ..

Would Puppy rock the ISS ?
dict rock wrote: 2. To roll or saway backward and forward upon a support; as,
to rock in a rocking-chair.
[1913 Webster]
Probably better than
some debris on the hat from
Laptop throw - YouTube

And some grown up info :
http://techtransfer.gsfc.nasa.gov/ft_te ... _rddp.shtm

gcmartin

#17 Post by gcmartin »

Karl Godt wrote:
Q5Sys wrote:Calling people 'Carbon Units', without a doubt, has to be the most dehumanizing thing I've ever heard anyone say.
Let's not pick on Q5Sys. He just doesn't get it.

For Q5Sys
Carbon Units are the makeup of life forms on this planet since the beginning of what we know of as time.
Don't get yourself so wound up following what I say. Enjoy life a little. And get over it.

Peace be with you

Karl Godt

#18 Post by Karl Godt »

Of course Puppy Rocks ..

Ace of Spacdes .. found in browser cache
Attachments
1.jpg
(23.13 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
«Give me GUI or Death» -- I give you [[Xx]term[inal]] [[Cc]on[s][ole]] .
Macpup user since 2010 on full installations.
People who want problems with Puppy boot frugal :P

Q5sys

#19 Post by Q5sys »

gcmartin wrote:For Q5Sys
Carbon Units are the makeup of life forms on this planet since the beginning of what we know of as time.
Don't get yourself so wound up following what I say. Enjoy life a little. And get over it.

Peace be with you
Right... because you were talking about Amino Acid chains overcoming greed. Yea, that makes sense. [rolls eyes]

Its so comical to see you try to cover up your blunders when you say something that shows your true nature. But since I know you're pattern of behavior; why dont you go back and remove your post... whats the reason you're using now adays... Oh thats right:
gcmartin wrote:Old post, by me, is removed to not distract.

gcmartin

#20 Post by gcmartin »

Q5sys wrote: ... ??? ...
Right! Joke's on you.

My friend, you "really dont get it". "Carbon unit a blunder???"

This is a forum. It's designed for information to exchange. Think sometimes, when you post your ridiculous attacks.

I never going to be what you expect and you aren't what I expect.

So, get over it Q5Sys. Just get over it and move on with your life. Maybe you'll stop being so testy.

BTW, in case you think I'm too small or weak to back down from you, guess again. I'm not.

Peace be with you.
Last edited by gcmartin on Tue 28 May 2013, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

gcmartin

#21 Post by gcmartin »

double post
Last edited by gcmartin on Tue 28 May 2013, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.

gcmartin

#22 Post by gcmartin »

gcmartin wrote:... .
To everyone else, this thread is titled "Puppy in Space?". There have been related contributions until Q5Sys, started here. I apologize for reducing to Q4Sys's level. (not a typo)

gcmartin

#23 Post by gcmartin »

double post

linuxbear

#24 Post by linuxbear »

Carbon Units is an old science-fiction term. ....And yes, we are all Star Stuff or Carbon Units if you will. I find the fact that all life on this planet is inter-related and carbon based to be wondrous!

Sky Aisling

Puppy in Space?

#25 Post by Sky Aisling »

Our Puppy wouldn't carry any bad sticks aboard, now, would it?

International Space Station Infected With USB Stick Malware Carried on Board by Russian Astronauts

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/52124 ... ronaut.htm

Ted Dog

#26 Post by Ted Dog »

being the only person that wrote programs for NASA on this thread. your speculation is very humorous. :D however almost everybody booted into linux to program code due to the tools. I worked on a windows joystick driver for the space shuttle. :wink: At the time strange rules about not using open source or freeware was strongly embedded do to the lack of leverage, or payola kickback. I was only allowed to work with the Navy IT group and the engineer assigned by Microsoft. He was a big help, actually would supply very nice code but could not use it. Which confused him greatly. I could not tell him the actual range of device. There was some strong pro linux guys in Navy IT group. I guess one must have made it to the top and changed the all for profit rules.