Dropbox on fatdog64

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
s243a

Dropbox on fatdog64

#1 Post by s243a »

Dropbox on fatdog64

I installed dropbox on fatdog64 using petget (see other thread). I now this probably wasn't the bet idea since petget isn't for fatdog but it seems to be sinking with my drop box.

I installed from the .deb file downloaded from the drobox website. There are two things that don'w seem quite write. The first is that if I try to use the icon on the menubar to open the dropbox folder it tries to open it up in seamonkey rather than rox. I presume this is a permission issue. The other thing that I notice is that in the shell which I start it from I get the following message:

"which: no nautilus in (/root/.drobox-dist/dropbox-lnx.x86_64-3,2,9:/user/local/bin:/user/bin:/user/sbin:/bin:/sbin/opt/qt4/bin

(process: 19379): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion 'sys_page_size == 0 failed"

Is there something called nautilus that I'm supposed to install or is this just a premission thing that might of happened when I used the icon to try and open the folder rather than just navigating to it in rox.