Getting closer... or ...editing the initrd.gz - Part 2

For discussions about programming, programming questions/advice, and projects that don't really have anything to do with Puppy.
ITSMERSH

Getting closer... or ...editing the initrd.gz - Part 2

#1 Post by ITSMERSH »

Content and attachements removed because of nic007's ugly behaviour!
Last edited by ITSMERSH on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

nic007

#2 Post by nic007 »

I suppose the adrv and ydrv are the only ones that load in "preference" (higher system level) to the base sfs and zdrv? I wonder if it wil be beneficial if one/some of these drives load after the base sfs but before the zdrv in order/preference.

ITSMERSH

#3 Post by ITSMERSH »

nic007 wrote:I suppose the adrv and ydrv are the only ones that load in "preference" (higher system level) to the base sfs and zdrv? I wonder if it wil be beneficial if one/some of these drives load after the base sfs but before the zdrv in order/preference.
No, the only sfs that will NOT load on top of the main sfs is the COMPATSFS.

GDRV, MDRV, NDRV AND VDRV are loaded to a higher level than the main sfs.

So, don't complain, don't suppose and don't mess up my topics (as I said earlier: I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH YOU!!!).

Just download and try or even stay off of my topics!

:D

nic007

#4 Post by nic007 »

ITSMERSH wrote:
nic007 wrote:I suppose the adrv and ydrv are the only ones that load in "preference" (higher system level) to the base sfs and zdrv? I wonder if it wil be beneficial if one/some of these drives load after the base sfs but before the zdrv in order/preference.

So, don't complain, don't suppose and don't mess up my topics (as I said earlier: I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH YOU!!!).

I'm not in competition with you (you are no competition), I'm asking questions for clarity. Don't be an idiot. BTW - I think your first sentence is incorrect. As far as I know the fdrv and zdrv also do not load on top of the base sfs. I'll also suppose/complain/comment on your posts whenever I like. :D

musher0

#5 Post by musher0 »

Stop it, you guys! :lol:
As you well know, rooster fights are illegal!!! :lol:

(Rainer, what the hell are you talking about?)
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

nic007

#6 Post by nic007 »

I can't remember the skinny lad being so aggressive when he still used his previous login name and avatar.:D :D :D

ITSMERSH

#7 Post by ITSMERSH »

(Rainer, what the hell are you talking about?)
Would like to reply to this, though I don't come to the clue what this question is related to.
nic007 wrote: BTW - I think your first sentence is incorrect. As far as I know the fdrv and zdrv also do not load on top of the base sfs.
ITSMERSH wrote:No, the only sfs that will NOT load on top of the main sfs is the COMPATSFS.

I didn't make any changes on the adrv, fdrv, zdrv. I'm talking about those *drv modules which I had added the code for.

Learn to read carefully, dunce and illiterate phony boy!

So, this is my last attempt to get you staying off of my topics, phony ASSHOLE!

Du gehst mir auf den SACK!
Last edited by ITSMERSH on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

ITSMERSH

#8 Post by ITSMERSH »

nic007 wrote:I can't remember the skinny lad being so aggressive when he still used his previous login name and avatar.:D :D :D
It's phony ASSHOLES like simply YOU, that makes me skinny.

There was once a topic of mine (Remaster Suite) that you had spammed with your useless comments and competition behaviour. I had asked Flash already to lock this topic to avoid your dumb and compete comments.

Later I asked Flash to remove that topic, as I discovered a bug and couldn't edit the topic anymore.

I'm not going to publish my Remaster Suite on this forum anymore. The one and only reason for this is:

YOUR COCK SUCKING BEHAVIOUR!

LEAVE ME ALONE, STAY OFF OF MY TOPICS AND DEVELOPMENTS (if you don't have anything useful to submit) !!!

PHONY DUMB-HEAD!

nic007

#9 Post by nic007 »

You mention the fdrv in your first post so your statement is factually incorrect. That's why you need to be called out for talking bullshit. Skinny, dipshit. :lol:
Last edited by nic007 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

ITSMERSH

#10 Post by ITSMERSH »

Learn to read carefully, dunce and illiterate phony boy!

---

Ok, so that's it.

I'm now requesting Flash to remove that topic and then to ban me.

I'm not going to publish anything anymore on this here forum.

I'm done - because of YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Thanks, as this will free some time for me to do better things, like Music!

Sorry to all those other people on the forum who may find some of my developments somehow useful. I can't stand this ugly guy anymore.

nic007

#11 Post by nic007 »

Oh dear, skinny little rose petal. Cheers, don't let the door hit your skinny, liitle ass. :lol:

ITSMERSH

#12 Post by ITSMERSH »

nic007 wrote:Cheers, please don't come back. :lol:
No, I don't, as soon as Flash has removed this topic and my account!

Thanks for giving me lots of free time to spent a better way!

Edit:

So, that's nic007.

Editing/changing his messages without to mark it. The quote above was the original message in nic007's previous post! :wink:
nic007 wrote:Oh dear, skinny little rose petal. Cheers, don't let the door hit your skinny, liitle ass. :lol:
Edit2:

I have now removed all the message and attachement from the opening post.
Last edited by ITSMERSH on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

nic007

#13 Post by nic007 »

Okay, I'll be checking out your new posts from your new account. I hope you would have learnt something from your prior behaviour when you come back. :lol:

ITSMERSH

#14 Post by ITSMERSH »

If you would ever had read anything that carefully to get a clue of what you had read, you should know that I'm not able to create a new account by German eMail providers and/or from Germany - even not by Gmail.

That's why rockedge had provided an eMail address to me to be able to register to the forum again.

But since you are not able to read anything that carefully, you were missing that clue.

---

I don't need to learn from my behaviour, as I asked and told you several times in different topics to just to stay off of my topics and to not to compete with me (recalling the Remaster Suite, Dumb-Head?).

You are ugly, you are miserable, your are just a dirty unworthy male whore and I will continue to call you that way until you will leave me alone or until Flash banned me.

Got it now?

Is this the speech that you'd been able to understand - any else sort of speech just seemed not to work...

nic007

#15 Post by nic007 »

Why are you still posting? You are a liar now too because you said you are finished but still going on. Bugger off now, man.

ITSMERSH

#16 Post by ITSMERSH »

nic007 wrote:Why are you still posting? You are a liar now too because you said you are finished but still going on. Bugger off now, man.
I'm posting as long as my account is still active!

If this will annoy you, you just can start to leave me alone - what I had asked you for several times.

You just don't!

And I'm not a liar. Attached is a screenshot of the PM to Flash in my Outbox.
Attachments
Screenshot-2019-03-06-16-56-48.jpg
(195.15 KiB) Downloaded 120 times