Detection of usb dvd-t in kaffeine

Booting, installing, newbie
olewilly

Detection of usb dvd-t in kaffeine

#1 Post by olewilly »

Hi

I have kaffeine installed in Lucid 520, but it will not see my dvb-usb dvd-t stick?

Here is what the konsole says:

# dmesg |grep dvb
dvb-usb: found a 'Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
usb 1-3: firmware: requesting dvb-usb-af9015.fw
dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (dvb-usb-af9015.fw) Please see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems. (-2)
dvb_usb_af9015: probe of 1-3:1.0 failed with error -2
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_af9015

OW

Sezar

kaffeine pet sfs

#2 Post by Sezar »

PIII 1GB , 512RAM, nvidia geforce 440mx

Hi, just question, how / where can I install kaffeine on any puppy version, I didnt find any pet or sfs ....

I want to try puppy with my pci skystar 2 and some dvb-t b2c card. Geexbox doesnt have web browser ! but works with tvheadend as backend with skystar2pci and other DVB-T b2c chip card...

Lubuntu run with Kaffeine (Deinterlacing disabled and pulseaudio disabled) but all other stuff is too slow (flash player 10.38, opera, firefox, processor 100% - thanks xorg and plugincontainer).

I want to try puppy and Kaffeine on this configuration , or If you can help me find other solution...
I need only free channels and frontend light app. without record, osd , hdtv etc. and with posibility to watch light browser with older flash player version for videos youtube and other pages in 340p, dvd support and other video formats to play with xine or something similar...

Pls any idea how to solve htpc puppy pc like this?