Ally, thanks for all you do!
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...

belham2

#32 Post by belham2 »

ally wrote:.... but my health continues to decline and it's starting to affect the amount of time I can apply to the project

Hi Ally,

I just wanted to send positive thoughts and good wishes for you for whatever is happening with your health. I hope that the decline either slows down in its progress or even better, that it somehow disappears. Over 4000 pups in the repo?? Wow. I don't know any other way to say this other than this way: you're a treasure to us all here, to murga overall and to all pup & pup-related OS builders & posters here. May the fortune of better health come your way.

Robert123

#33 Post by Robert123 »

ally wrote:we have over 4000 pups on the archive and most repositories mirrored

nearly 2TB of data is up so peoples have a poke about, I confess to not indexing as well I could have but my health continues to decline and it's starting to affect the amount of time I can apply to the project

:)
Sorry to hear about the health. Simply wish to say I thank you for your years of collating pups and archiving them for prosperity. I hope that some how your health improves. I also wish you postive and good wishes.
Devuan Linux, Stardust 013 (4.31) updated [url]https://archive.org/details/Stardustpup013glibc2.10[/url]
s57(2018)barebone[url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppy-linux-minimal-builds/files/s57%282018%29barebones.iso/download[/url]

greengeek

#34 Post by greengeek »

Thanks Ally. I confess I am hopeless at finding things online.

Hope the warming weather brings you some relief.

ally

#35 Post by ally »

you're welcome and thanks for the kindness

:)