EDIT: If you wish for the settings to be stored in a portable manner, use the following:
* Download above file.
* Place it in a folder somewhere and make it executable
* Inside same folder create a new file called "launcher"
* Inside launcher file add the bash script that is in quotes below.
* Save and make executable
* Create a folder named "config"
* Launch it by doing: ./launcher appname
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum