Need on-screen keyboard with mouse functions

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
standard7452

#136 Post by standard7452 »

I cannot believe what this community put together...I was just able to download and run SwitchPup.

Wow, I feel terrible that I fell off the face of the earth, but this is the solution I had hoped and dreamed for!

I am using SwitchPup with one of my guys today and tomorrow and will upload some video of them using it, just so you know your contributions were not a futile effort considering my lack of involvement as the requester.

Thank you!

Will Best

standard7452

#137 Post by standard7452 »

I cannot believe what this community put together...I was just able to download and run SwitchPup.

Wow, I feel terrible that I fell off the face of the earth, but this is the solution I had hoped and dreamed for!

I am using SwitchPup with one of my guys today and tomorrow and will upload some video of them using it, just so you know your contributions were not a futile effort considering my lack of involvement as the requester.

Thank you!

Will Best

Pelo

Some Puppies include a virtual keyboard

#138 Post by Pelo »

Some Puppies include a virtual keyboard to write some feed back to the developer, or Puppy builder as you like.
Siba Inu has xvkbd included con spanish y las tildes for typing your topic to josejp2424
Attachments
escribir.jpg
Teclado. Of course you need to have learnt Spanish before. now practice !
(87.15 KiB) Downloaded 102 times