portable linux games

Play with your Puppy.
RazZziel

#16 Post by RazZziel »

The packages that come with the new system were uploaded yesterday and the day before, you should be able to order the files by date.

You shouldn't have that GLIBC version error anymore, because I'm packing in my glibc, and also the ld-linux.so.2, so as long as the kernel is fairly recent (CDE guy says no more than 5 years old), the package should run fine.

Besides, I don't think SF allows me to store a description for each file, I just upload them with rsync via SSH. Regarding your files, I think you can store all you want in SourceForge as long as they belong in a FOSS project :) if they are personal or unrelated I guess Google Drive or Dropbox could work; I began using those free hosting sites, but they use to remove your files if they are not downloaded often

Makoto

#17 Post by Makoto »

For all I know, my kernel probably is over five years old. I think the kernel I have in this version of Puppy 4.3.1 is 2.6.25.16.

Yeah, that's one of the rules of the file-hosting site I'm using now. They'll delete files if they haven't been downloaded in 60 days. :| I'm a bit wary of using Dropbox, though. I hadn't thought about Google Drive as an option, but I'd probably pick Sourceforge before Google Drive. :)
[ Puppy 4.3.1 JP, Frugal install ] * [ XenialPup 7.5, Frugal install ] * [XenialPup 64 7.5, Frugal install] * [ 4GB RAM | 512MB swap ]
In memory of our beloved American Eskimo puppy (1995-2010) and black Lab puppy (1997-2011).

Aminux

#18 Post by Aminux »

Has anyone tried League of Legends portable,it always runs out of memory when it is applying the patches.

RazZziel

#19 Post by RazZziel »

Aminux wrote:Has anyone tried League of Legends portable,it always runs out of memory when it is applying the patches.
Does anyone have this problem? It runs fine for me

Have you tried running the game from ~/.lol with a native wine setup? If that works, maybe it's the wine version