Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed 30 Jul 2014, 09:26
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Misc
Archpup 13.2 info
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 6 of 6 [76 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
xstylezx

PostPosted: Wed 13 Feb 2013, 13:21    Post subject:  

Wow, well I don't understand the turn of the tide in this thread, but as a follower of archpup threads from the beginnning and a long time forum reader I thought to chime in here.

Stifling, I'm not sure if you're correct but I have noticed a couple names popping up here that haven't been in these threads until now. Hmmm. Oh and excellent work on your XFCE sfs. What happened to LXDE? I didn't get to try it before download vanished.

To Simargl, you have done an amazing job! I have no idea how you haven't managed to pull your hair out making us this great archpup Laughing

I ask you ignore any hostility Simargl and continue to improve and build upon archpup! I can see this project has a lot of promise and could possibly fork into something great(something along the lines of how porteus evolved from slax)! I agree with keeping dev mostly on sourceforge, but love coming here and reading others experiences and maybe fixing a few of my own issues along the way.

There will always be detractors and naysayers that may come along and try to stifle ideas, originality. I sincerely hope the puppy community or I should say members of the community can keep an open mind and contribute along the way, instead of tearing down. In my mind, that is the spirit of Puppy, and the spirit of open source!

Once again, great job Simargl and all other contributors who have helped with bugs and ideas in archpup! This is a great thing going on here, and archpup along with a few others are the puppies I check on every day at the forums here. I've been a member since 2007, so hopefully that stands for something(I read much more than I post Wink )

So keep on trucking! Laughing
Page 6 of 6 [76 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Misc
Jump to: