Rasberry PI

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
david_katelansky

Rasberry PI

#1 Post by david_katelansky »

Hello All,
I have to admit I haven't touched Pussy Linux much since my last post (busy with other stuff; not a comment on Pussy Linux). The only interesting thing I did is delete it from my hard drive and re-install; the re-installed Pussy still works jut fine with my live-rw drive (a 16 GByte flash drive). I was concerned about upgrades and wanted to see if I could just blow away Pussy and install a new one without losing my data, etc. - worked like a champ.

What I'm actually posting about about is Rasberri Pi. I just ordered the B module of Rasberry Pi, and ordered a 4 GByte SD card with it, that has Debian 6.0 pre-installed on it. I then went to http://thepussycatforest.info to download the Rasbery Pi version of Pussy Linux; don't see it anymore. Has anybody installed Pussy Linux on Rasberry Pi? If so, let me know how it runs. If Pussy Pi runs great, let me know and put it up somewhere.

Dave

ally

#2 Post by ally »

hey dave

I only have the pussy-pie-server file if it helps

if that the one PM your skype so I can transfer

:)

david_katelansky

There used to be a Rasberry Pi version of Pussy Linux

#3 Post by david_katelansky »

Thanks, but I was referring to an img file Sickgut had made for Rasberry Pi. I guess I could e-mail him about that. I have a million things going on right now, so this isn't pressing. I'll just use Debian 6 until I get adventurous with Rasberry Pi.