Imagination 3.0 Slideshow Presentation

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
Pelo

Imagination 3.0b Slacko 5.3.3 XFCE (Jejy69) :

#16 Post by Pelo »

Imagination 3.0b Slacko 5.3.3 XFCE (Jejy69) : parfait, perfect, perfecto
all that works, we are learning how to use it, and do nice presentations;
Last edited by Pelo on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

People without imagination let us abandoned here.

#17 Post by Pelo »

People without imagination let us abandoned here.
"all that works, we are learning how to use it. It' a new job... We'll need some help, sure. Artist is not easier than Geek !
libavformat.so.51 libavcodec.so.51 libavutil.so.49 : links to do
imagination-3.0b.pet: 1187 K >>> segmentation fault
"

Pelo

Slideshow Img must be exported as VOB

#18 Post by Pelo »

Slideshow Img must be exported as VOB to be played by Gnome Mplayer.
Format 4/3 or 16/9.
Used With Antix topic Antix francophone
Attachments
imagination.jpg
Export file img to .vob
(74.52 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by Pelo on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

mikeslr

Imagination Constructed in Xenialpup64 w/o a hitch

#19 Post by mikeslr »

Hi All,

Thanks, pelo, for reminding me of this app. I decided to see if it could be constructed for use under Xenialpup64. Doing so was easy:

I just set Puppy Package Manager: options - install to tmps, download even if file present and do not delete. Changed Auto-Install to Download All (package and dependencies). PPM found only 2 relevent files: imagination_3.0 and imagination-common-3.0. PPM found 5 dependencies. I moved everything into a folder named imagination-xen64-3.0. Now comes the hard part.

Edit Jan 7, 2017: The booting into 32-bit OS appears no longer to be necessary. My speculation below about the problem with PaDS lead me to seek a solution. See here: http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 515#938515

My experience is that PaDS, http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=81511 doesn't function properly in 64-bit Puppies.* So I booted into Tahrpup (32-bit), Right-clicked the imagination-xen64-3.0 folder, selected Combined to SFS. About 30 second later an SFS appeared @ /root. I moved this to /mnt/home and booted back into Xenialpup64.

Loaded the app, but quit so I could examine it with ldd for missing files: cd/ usr/bin; then ldd imagination. No missing files. No warnings. Typing imagination in terminal started it right-up.

I haven't tried to, but I would think building the imagination app in Tahrpup, Tahrpup64 and xenialpup should be just as easy. Edit: It was.

mikesLr

* I think the problem isn't with PaDS itself. It consists primarily of Lazy Puppy's fine craftsmanship in writing bash-scripts, as does another application PaDS utilizes called unrpm. Unrpm includes a binary named dpkg-deb2 which was compiled back in 2008, I suspect it may be the stumbling block. When PaDS is run under 64-bit Puppies an SFS is created, but it contains no files.