25%
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TELL YOU?
25%

Total votes: 4

deliberatus

gurilla puppy breeding

#1 Post by deliberatus »

give it away. :idea:

Wow, get the butterfly net for this creep, we been doing that all along.

Nonononono, GIVE IT AWAY like in CD's and USB sticks. you can snag small usb's on emay cheap in bulk. CD's are cheap to get in a stack, and cheap to burn. LEAVE THEM PLACES. Hey, make them read only so when people take them home and go to erase them, it don' work.

And will SOMEONE write a PAPER book on pulu, and inculde a live cd? Heck, they did one on wiki's, we can do one on PuppyLove.

:mrgreen:

NeroVance

#2 Post by NeroVance »

I don't know if it needs to be done like that. But advocating it's usage could be useful. Which burning disks and getting pen drives, even cheap old ones might be a good idea. I think any individual Puppy should be able to fit on I think a 128MB flash drive, but that might be about 256MB now.

8-bit

Re: gurilla puppy breeding

#3 Post by 8-bit »

deliberatus wrote:give it away. :idea:

Wow, get the butterfly net for this creep, we been doing that all along.

Nonononono, GIVE IT AWAY like in CD's and USB sticks. you can snag small usb's on emay cheap in bulk. CD's are cheap to get in a stack, and cheap to burn. LEAVE THEM PLACES. Hey, make them read only so when people take them home and go to erase them, it don' work.

And will SOMEONE write a PAPER book on pulu, and inculde a live cd? Heck, they did one on wiki's, we can do one on PuppyLove.

:mrgreen:
You two have lost me on just who you are referring to that you are calling a creep and what version of Puppy you are talking about.

Also, one can charge a fee for the media used and time incurred to make the media even with free OSes.
So enlighten me a bit on this if you will.

darkcity

#4 Post by darkcity »

the hard part is getting people to try it. having a few gorillas on the lose can be handy to surprise the zoo keeper.