Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 12:11
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects » Localization Project
official (momanager) language packs
Moderators: Lobster, MU, raffy
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 13 of 20 [298 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ..., 18, 19, 20 Next
Author Message
Bert


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep 2014, 08:14    Post subject:  

Yes, I had noticed that as well.

For a moment I thought it was intentional, given the content of the sentence Laughing

Changed the \"750\" to \"1300\" and solved.
Thanks!

Puppy version: Barry's 5.7.1

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep 2014, 08:26    Post subject:  

Bert wrote:
Yes, I had noticed that as well.

For a moment I thought it was intentional, given the content of the sentence Laughing

Changed the \"750\" to \"1300\" and solved.
Thanks!

This was intentional because I wanted to allow viewing on small screens (I use a 800x600 screen).
It would probably be possible to modify the script so that it automatically adapts to the screen size.
But I do not know how ...

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
L18L

Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 3431
Location: www.eussenheim.de/

PostPosted: Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:01    Post subject:  

ASRI éducation wrote:
Bert wrote:
Yes, I had noticed that as well.

For a moment I thought it was intentional, given the content of the sentence Laughing

Changed the \"750\" to \"1300\" and solved.
Thanks!

This was intentional because I wanted to allow viewing on small screens (I use a 800x600 screen).
It would probably be possible to modify the script so that it automatically adapts to the screen size.
But I do not know how ...


@ARI & Bert
thanks to both of you for continuing and helping

Instead of 750 or 1300 try $((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))
Code:
  <text use-markup=\"true\" width-request=\"$((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))\"><label>.....


Wink
ASRI.png
 Description   momanager-140922
changed to ..... see above
 Filesize   23.37 KB
 Viewed   848 Time(s)

ASRI.png

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:14    Post subject:  

L18L wrote:
Instead of 750 or 1300 try $((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))
Code:
  <text use-markup=\"true\" width-request=\"$((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))\"><label>.....

Thank you, your solution works for me.

L18L wrote:
@ARI & Bert
thanks to both of you for continuing and helping

That erst with you.
Your version of momanager is really interesting. This motivates us to use it and try to modestly contribute to your work.

Regards

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Wed 01 Oct 2014, 09:00    Post subject:  

Hello L18L,
Are you ok for this?
ASRI éducation wrote:
I would add to woof-ce his version of momanager.

Regards

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
L18L

Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 3431
Location: www.eussenheim.de/

PostPosted: Fri 03 Oct 2014, 12:38    Post subject:  

ASRI éducation wrote:
Hello L18L,
Are you ok for this?
ASRI éducation wrote:
I would add to woof-ce his version of momanager.

Regards


version 140922 (mine, yours or ours Very Happy ) is ok
Thanks for adding to woof-ce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri 03 Oct 2014, 14:51    Post subject:  

L18L wrote:
version 140922 (mine, yours or ours Very Happy ) is ok
Thanks for adding to woof-ce

I created an updated package (momanager_20141002), I'll let you check before proposing it to woof-ce.

Notes: momanager_20141002.pet is based on
- momanager-20140326.pet http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=767172#767172
- update 20140922 http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=800472#800472
- update 20140927 http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=800999#800999

Regards
momanager_20141002.pet
Description  md5: 2f7812f7ba8f86e76b547a50a257c0b9
pet

 Download 
Filename  momanager_20141002.pet 
Filesize  37.09 KB 
Downloaded  286 Time(s) 

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
oldyeller


Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Location: Alaska

PostPosted: Fri 03 Oct 2014, 15:01    Post subject:  

The one in woof-CE does that one work or do I did to download this one?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri 03 Oct 2014, 15:07    Post subject:  

oldyeller wrote:
The one in woof-CE does that one work or do I did to download this one?

I let the author (L18L) answer.
Regards

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Bert


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Sat 04 Oct 2014, 08:08    Post subject:  

ASRI éducation wrote:
L18L wrote:
Instead of 750 or 1300 try $((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))
Code:
  <text use-markup=\"true\" width-request=\"$((WINDOW_WIDTH + 130))\"><label>.....

Thank you, your solution works for me.


+1.

One thing I noticed with momanager-140922: the checkbox for using Poedit has disappeared.
This can also be seen in L18L's screenshot

Bert

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Sat 04 Oct 2014, 08:54    Post subject:  

Bert wrote:
One thing I noticed with momanager-140922: the checkbox for using Poedit has disappeared.
This can also be seen in L18L's screenshot

Hello Bert,
Checkbox for poedit only appears if poedit installed.
Have you installed poedit?

I just tested the installation of momanager-20140922 with Precise Puppy CE 5.7.1 and option RAM.
I installed poedit-1.5.4-1_asri20140925_310.pet http://freefr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/asriedu/asriedu_packages/asriedu_packages_31x_base_puppyprecise5xx/poedit-1.5.4-1_asri20140925_310.pet
Then, I turned momanager: checkbox is present (see screenshot).
It should probably be tested with other versions of Puppy.

Regards
momanager_20141002.png
 Description   Checkbox poedit is present (Puppy Precise CE).
 Filesize   73.29 KB
 Viewed   409 Time(s)

momanager_20141002.png


_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Bert


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Sat 04 Oct 2014, 09:00    Post subject:  

Hi ASRI,

Thanks.
Yes Poedit is installed: Poedit-1.4.2-4.sfs is loaded.

Maybe this old sfs is no longer functional.

I'll check with the pet you posted.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Bert


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Mon 06 Oct 2014, 06:37    Post subject:  

Problem solved...
It seems there was a conflict between the installed gettext package and Poedit.
The poedit.sfs could not be activated and I could not even install your poedit-1.5.4-1_asri20140925_310.pet.

Now, in a freshly installed precise 5.7.1 everything is working well and the poedit-checkbox is there in momanager.

Thanks for the poedit pet!

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
ASRI éducation


Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 3203
Location: France

PostPosted: Mon 06 Oct 2014, 13:08    Post subject:  

Bert wrote:
Problem solved...
It seems there was a conflict between the installed gettext package and Poedit.
The poedit.sfs could not be activated and I could not even install your poedit-1.5.4-1_asri20140925_310.pet.

Now, in a freshly installed precise 5.7.1 everything is working well and the poedit-checkbox is there in momanager.

Thanks for the poedit pet!

Thank you for taking the time to do additional tests.
Regards,

_________________
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Dépôt | Espace kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
L18L

Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 3431
Location: www.eussenheim.de/

PostPosted: Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:04    Post subject: momanager
Subject description: bug fix
 

Code:
#141007 bug fix: fuzzy was NOT shown for "mo file newer than script"

fix it by inserting 2 lines (the lines containing the date #141007):
Code:
 #update $CACHE/YESMO_XML
 #ex: change <item>…bootmanager→/usr/sbin/bootmanager (de bootmanager.mo WOOF)</item>
 #    to     <item>░bootmanager→/usr/sbin/bootmanager (de bootmanager.mo WOOF)</item>
 grep '#, fuzzy' $CACHE/fuzzies | cut -d':' -f1 | uniq | while read LINE; do
 CHANGE_THIS="`grep -m 1 ${LINE/.po/.mo} $CACHE/YESMO_XML`"
 CHANGE_TO="`echo $CHANGE_THIS | sed s#${ISIN}#${FUZZIN}# `"
 sed -i "s#$CHANGE_THIS#$CHANGE_TO#g" "$CACHE/YESMO_XML"
 CHANGE_TO="`echo $CHANGE_THIS | sed s#${NOTIN}#${FUZZIN}# `" #141007
 sed -i "s#$CHANGE_THIS#$CHANGE_TO#g" "$CACHE/YESMO_XML"      #141007
 done

or download and install attached pet
momanager-20141007.pet
Description 
pet

 Download 
Filename  momanager-20141007.pet 
Filesize  37 KB 
Downloaded  202 Time(s) 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 13 of 20 [298 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ..., 18, 19, 20 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects » Localization Project
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.2278s ][ Queries: 12 (0.0356s) ][ GZIP on ]