Puppy Support Issues

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
starhawk

#16 Post by starhawk »

Jasper, you're either missing or ignoring my last post, and therefore you are also missing completely the point of this thread.

...unless you simply want me to be quiet and carry on as if I saw nothing wrong?

Please re-read my last post. All of it.

Jasper

#17 Post by Jasper »

starhawk,

I understand English and I have reread your last and your penultimate posts above.

Now, please reread mine and answer my polite question.

starhawk

#18 Post by starhawk »

In the context of this thread, your question is somewhat beside the point, which is what I was hoping you'd realize...

...but, for the record, I've had Seamonkey, Firefox, and occasionally even Chrome actually tend to use Bksp for back and Shift+Bksp for forward. It's /almost/ common behavior. I've used Dillo a very few times, enough to know that I hate it.

FWIW, last I bothered to look, I had just under eight gigs of Puppy ISOs saved away (I've added more since that count) in case I could use them or if someone needed one and I could help out (this happened recently). I want to say I've got a collection of a bit more than 50 Puppies. I've actually given almost all of them a test drive, although I can't say how many times I've used a browser in each one. That I don't know.

...guess I'm a "dog person" after all :lol:

Regarding the point of this thread, to make it so very crystal clear to the point of absurdity: I'm not the only one waiting for help. There are others.

Now I'll ask you to go help them, since I'm good to go at this point.