Double Commander

Filemanagers, partitioning tools, etc.
tosim

Double Commander

#1 Post by tosim »

In BionicPup32-8.0-uefi, and also the several previous versions, from the repository, I dl doublecmd and installed. Ran well for ONLY that initial session.Could never again, upon different boots, icon stll there, but non-functioning. I have tried both the gtk, and the qt versions, but still same thing happening. BTW-Other dl's from repository-no problem. I even, from a different post about DC, went to dl the pet version link shown, but I do not understand Hungarian, so was lost.I'd sure appreciate any help on this, as DC is probably my most used program on all my other os's. Thank you.

blgs

Re: Double Commander

#2 Post by blgs »

tosim wrote:In BionicPup32-8.0-uefi, and also the several previous versions, from the repository, I dl doublecmd and installed. Ran well for ONLY that initial session.Could never again, upon different boots, icon stll there, but non-functioning. I have tried both the gtk, and the qt versions, but still same thing happening. BTW-Other dl's from repository-no problem. I even, from a different post about DC, went to dl the pet version link shown, but I do not understand Hungarian, so was lost.I'd sure appreciate any help on this, as DC is probably my most used program on all my other os's. Thank you.
I always use midnight commander. Available in ppm.

tosim

#3 Post by tosim »

Thank you. I am aware of MC, and also others. However, I prefer Double Commander.