Fractal Fr0st

Paint programs, vector editors, 3d modelers, animation editors, etc.
the last saviour

#16 Post by the last saviour »

These fractals are from the same prototype, Julia+Spherical.
Attachments
julia.jpg
(159.77 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
002.jpg
(136.5 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
My people are somebody who will move to crowded city because I have promised them the refuge in the big UFO station.
Now I'd found at least 5 aliens who live in Thailand. They are from Triangular constellation.

starlyte

Fractal Frost fascinating!

#17 Post by starlyte »

Fractal images are really fascinating.
I was wondering what factors the image, which, if I understand correctly, is repeated and you can see the same pattern when you look at the tiny parts on the edges.
Is it controlled by the power of your GPU or the pixels or what?
It's really lovely, the effects you can get from these programs, so I just have to find out more about the workings.

Thanks for the great display :D

the last saviour

#18 Post by the last saviour »

I was wondering what factors the image, which, if I understand correctly, is repeated and you can see the same pattern when you look at the tiny parts on the edges.
---- You're correct.
Is it controlled by the power of your GPU or the pixels or what?
---- Mostly it's controlled by the form, filter, color gradient, weight etc., but sometimes OS can influence the output too. Xaos runs in Wine and Window can be different.

It's really lovely, the effects you can get from these programs, so I just have to find out more about the workings.
---- You're welcome to the fractal world.
My people are somebody who will move to crowded city because I have promised them the refuge in the big UFO station.
Now I'd found at least 5 aliens who live in Thailand. They are from Triangular constellation.

the last saviour

#19 Post by the last saviour »

This is one of my most favorite fractal form. Dozen of beautiful fractals can be produced without too much effort.
They all were rendered with three forms; Julia, Spiral+Blur, Linear.
Only the last one doesn't have Blur.
Attachments
j02605.jpg
(66.26 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
26.jpg
(76.79 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
20.0.jpg
(77.47 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
19.jpg
(80.55 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
12a.jpg
No blur
(79.44 KiB) Downloaded 149 times