BiblePup is being removed. has a new name=MannaPup

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Jim1911

#16 Post by Jim1911 »

pudgypup wrote:Burned it yesterday, starting to play with it a little bit today. I like having the Word already loaded. When I first clicked it, it wanted me to define setup (normal), but then it wouldn't accept any clicks, rebooted and now works fine. Haven't tried to add modules yet, I'll let you know how that goes.
When booting up, error message popped saying the background files could not be found, don't exist, but found them in Nathan, so far so good. When I mouse-over the wbar, it doesn't tell me what each is, but most I recognize.
Overall, this looks to me like a good start and I'm glad you put it together!
Goto WBAR setup in menu and select the font that you prefer. Apparently the font selected is not present.

oldyeller

#17 Post by oldyeller »

Hi Jim1911

I notice that for me to the other day, it was not until I did some editing that the font was there will try and make that this is fixed on 5.2.

pudgypup

I have been trying to download bpup but it stops every time will need to check with host and see what is going on. but I will check and see about the issues the first chance that I get.

Thanks to the both of you. God bless

l2ulinux

download problem

#18 Post by l2ulinux »

I had problems downloading bpup. The first only downloaded 36 mb, second time 176 mb and on the last time all of it.

Will burn later and give you a report on how it all works out.

oldyeller

#19 Post by oldyeller »

Hello

l2ulinux

My hosting service is checking on this for me. I tried like ten or twelve times myself before it would download the whole thing earlier today.

Hi pudgypup

Downloaded the iso and it worked just fine the backgrounds showed up. Could not get it to do for me what happened too you. Maybe a clinch on the first boot.

Let me know if it continues or not

Thanks to both of you

infromthepound

#20 Post by infromthepound »

I had several attempts to download it too (On 21 Feb). before I succeeded.
Got it installed on a USB stick now, and am going to pass the CD on to several friends.
JB

oldyeller

#21 Post by oldyeller »

Hi everyone

I have downloaded it two more times and I notice that if you try and download it to anything but root, it will stop at least on my comp it does

infromthepound Thanks,

oldyeller

#22 Post by oldyeller »

Hello,

BiblePup is no longer going to be done by me since I have found out that the name is owned by someone else. Will need a new name for this pup

oldyeller

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#23 Post by Flash »

Who owns the name?

oldyeller

#24 Post by oldyeller »

Hi Flash,

The person is RawEnergy