Backup for the Win'N'Lin project

Booting, installing, newbie
Antipodal

And the winner is: Sylvander's option !!!

#16 Post by Antipodal »

Ladies & Gentlemen:
After spending as much time as possible studying the pros and cons of the pieces of advice that were posted in this thread and because I believe my knowledge of storage software and disk cloning is grossly deficient to carry out most of them I have decided to discard all except the one in Sylvander's first post on the thread.

Comments are welcomed.

In the mean time, I want to thank you all, because your advice provided me the necessary strength to study issues that I might have otherwise neglected.

Antipodal
Posting from a P4 3Ghz_ASUS P5G41T-M LX3_2G RAM_DVD Write desktop with no internal HDD
Saving my stuff on flash sticks and in external USB HDD

ICPUG

#17 Post by ICPUG »

Glad to see you are making progress Antipodal.

I just wanted to clarify that Brian did not answer when you originally raised your post because you raised it just after I went on holiday! Two weeks later when I returned your post had been answered.

Back monitoring again now and ready to cope with Lin'N'Win queries.

Antipodal

Thanking Brian

#18 Post by Antipodal »

Thanks for your support & comments Brian
I'm standing on the ignorant edge of the digital gap, pulling threads, trying to make it narrower, hoping to be able to cross over and to help others to do the same.
ICPUG's web site and (specially) your closeness encourages me to persevere,
You've made a new penfriend
Antipodal
Posting from a P4 3Ghz_ASUS P5G41T-M LX3_2G RAM_DVD Write desktop with no internal HDD
Saving my stuff on flash sticks and in external USB HDD