The Magic of fractal........

Paint programs, vector editors, 3d modelers, animation editors, etc.
the last saviour

The Magic of fractal........

#1 Post by the last saviour »

By now I have rendered more than 50 fractals from Puppy Xaos. And I have categorized into 6 groups. These Xaos fractals will be posted after the former gallery (Wonderful Xaos) is either voted (>60) or commented (>20).
Please let me know which one should be posted first. :lol:

If I experience another nonsense behaviour, this will be my last post on this webboard. :cry:
Last edited by the last saviour on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
My people are somebody who will move to crowded city because I have promised them the refuge in the big UFO station.
Now I'd found at least 5 aliens who live in Thailand. They are from Triangular constellation.

the last saviour

#2 Post by the last saviour »

Hi all;
I think there's some problems with this webboard. I correctly posted something but when I come back again I've found some error. Not to mention that I can't edit my poll. Hope to be the last time to correct.

I would like to show one of my fractal art which was rendered on my computer many years ago, but not by me. Many months later I had to realize this fractal as one of the most important fractal file on Earth. I will let YOU SEE only when you are the first person who can find out how did I describe this fractal (fract28d). It's neither difficult or easy, only five words.

XXXXXXX XXX XX XXX XXXXX

Very sorry for this inconvenience.
:)
My people are somebody who will move to crowded city because I have promised them the refuge in the big UFO station.
Now I'd found at least 5 aliens who live in Thailand. They are from Triangular constellation.

darkcity

#3 Post by darkcity »

nice metallic look ; -)