Criti "Size"

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
gcmartin

Criti "Size"

#1 Post by gcmartin »

Long time ago when my other half would get upset about something, I used to say "Are you shoes on a little to tight?" This always got me into even more hot water as she would take it personal. Past 10 years or so, I now say "What's the matter is your bra pulling too tight?" She has never challedge me on this and it usually always leads to a smile from her.

I saw this. This is a helpful Howto that every man should engage with his wife/girlfriend/...

Beware it is technical. :D
Last edited by gcmartin on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

WhoDo

Re: Criti "Size"

#2 Post by WhoDo »

gcmartin wrote:Beware it is technical. :D
I always found I had a good eye for this sort of thing. When I was 14 yrs old I "managed" a "bargain bar" in a large department store. It sold everything that was on clearance at ridiculous prices. One day we had a stock of ladies bra's to clear. I was spruiking about them on the portable microphone and drummed up some interest.

Well, long story short, a cheeky lady in her 30's decided to see how much the young, wet-behind-the-ears sales clerk really knew about ladies bra's. She said "I'd like to buy one but I don't remember my size" (Yeah, right). I replied "You're a 34B madam and the change rooms are over there if you'd like to try it on first". She was too embarrassed to look me in the face and stumped up the cash before scurrying off. I guess I got it right, eh? :lol:
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com

aarf

Re: Criti "Size"

#3 Post by aarf »

WhoDo wrote: She was too embarrassed to look me in the face and stumped up the cash before scurrying off. I guess I got it right, eh? :lol:
nah, she was insulted that you didnt want to make any measurements. :lol: