The PLDP

Helping keep Puppy well documented
puppyluvr

#16 Post by puppyluvr »

:D Hello,
I have a huge collection of Pups, from series 1 to the present, especially the "Puplets".. I may ask russoodle about a Puplet repo... I have some rare stuff, if anyone needs something....
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...

Q5sys

#17 Post by Q5sys »

puppyluvr wrote::D Hello,
I have a huge collection of Pups, from series 1 to the present, especially the "Puplets".. I may ask russoodle about a Puplet repo... I have some rare stuff, if anyone needs something....

If you want to create a archive repo for older puplets... send me a PM. I've got plenty of server space, I've been looking for Grays BoxPup 4.12 if you happen to have it.
puppyluvr wrote::D Hello,
OK, here is how I see it...
We have tons of information about Puppy, its development, usage, creation etc, all over the place.. I know nothing about Wiki, so Ive got a bit of learning to do there, but I have done a few things to act as resources outside of the Murga Forum...
Isnt part of the problem that everyone goes and makes their own site. Not trying to talk down on you're efforts... but woudlnt the community be better served by everyone pooling their efforts on the wiki? If you're worried about the wiki going down and then being lost... why not have your site being a backup of the wiki?

I just think sometimes, in our want to do something for puppy... we end up duplicating our efforts. And I think as a whole community, we have lost alot of time redoubling efforts over and over.