Extcalc is a scientfic graphic calculator for Linux.
Extcalc is designed to use the full performance of a modern Computer for mathematical calculations.
* Calculating all standard mathematical operations on a Qt-based interface
* Usage of special functions like integration and differentiation
* Drawing different types of 2D- and 3D-graphs with OpenGL-Acceleration
* Function-analysis features for all supported graph types
* Integrated C-like script programming language, script editor, programming examples
* Text-based version to use on a console