Errors when I try to Build Lazarus with Qt[Solved]

Talk about and post software packages known to work or packaged for Puppy.
panoss

Errors when I try to Build Lazarus with Qt[Solved]

#1 Post by panoss »

I'm using Lazarus pascal 1.2.4 on Slacko 5.7.
I'm trying to build it with Qt.

I have installed qt_all-4.7.3
and ibqtwebkit_2.2.1 (I'm not sure, maybe this file is included in the first file)
But I stil get the same error when I'm tying to compile & build Lazarus:

Code: Select all

Linking /usr/share/lazarus/1.2.4/lazarus
/usr/bin/ld: warning: /usr/share/lazarus/1.2.4/link.res contains output sections; did you forget -T?
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libQtWebKit.so.4, needed by /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libQtGui.so.4, needed by /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libQtNetwork.so.4, needed by /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libQtCore.so.4, needed by /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QPlainTextEdit::textCursor() const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QImageReader::setFormat(QByteArray const&)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QNetworkRequest::setHeader(QNetworkRequest::KnownHeaders, QVariant const&)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QTreeWidget::setFirstItemColumnSpanned(QTreeWidgetItem const*, bool)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QWebHistory::canGoForward() const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QFont::pointSize() const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QSpacerItem::changeSize(int, int, QSizePolicy::Policy, QSizePolicy::Policy)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QConicalGradient::center() const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QTreeView::setColumnHidden(int, bool)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QSslSocket::QSslSocket(QObject*)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QGraphicsView::items(QPainterPath const&, Qt::ItemSelectionMode) const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QBoxLayout::setStretchFactor(QWidget*, int)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QFrame::setMidLineWidth(int)'

blah bla bla...thousand of errors and end like this:

QFlags<QTextDocument::FindFlag>)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QMetaObject::trUtf8(char const*, char const*, int) const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QCalendarWidget::setMaximumDate(QDate const&)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QGraphicsScene::items(QRectF const&, Qt::ItemSelectionMode) const'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QInputDialog::getText(QWidget*, QString const&, QString const&, QLineEdit::EchoMode, QString const&, bool*, QFlags<Qt::WindowType>)'
/usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so: undefined reference to `QTableView::setColumnWidth(int, int)'
/usr/share/lazarus/1.2.4/ide/lazarus.pp(141,1) Error: Error while linking
/usr/share/lazarus/1.2.4/ide/lazarus.pp(141,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Checked Qt:

Code: Select all

ldconfig -p | grep Qt4
	libQt4Pas.so.5 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so.5
	libQt4Pas.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libQt4Pas.so
I 'm on a dead end... :( can I do something?
Last edited by panoss on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

panoss

#2 Post by panoss »

Ok, finally managed to build it with Qt!!! :D :
I installed the packages from here.
Qt from here (copy the unzipped files in /usr/lib, as per instructions).
And it 'll work!