Wary mediaplayer edition

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

Remasterized 3.0.25 Wary 511 media,

#16 Post by Pelo »

Remasterized 3.0.25 Wary 511 media, but different as above, more multimedia applications available.
Why ? because our new Puppies 2016 fail where wary did it easy (with 150mb only) :)
Look is vintage, wait few hours, this Wary will look as the last Puppies 6.03 64 bits ...
Newest puppies have trouble with DVDs, incredible :evil:
Attachments
Enrico.jpg
Here are the famous Media-players for Puppy's passengers entertainment ;
(57.2 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Last edited by Pelo on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Seamonkey replaced by QTWeb at home

#17 Post by Pelo »

Seamonkey replaced by QTWeb at home, because seamonkey refused to update, QtWeb is not perfect, but i like the appearance. French translation is provided inside the pet
Apps are <= 02apr2012. there are so many. They work, that is what passengers ask for. Later stuff will cost more, and perhaps not available at all.
Wary mediaplayer edition should player your music on most computers
I needed to change kernel for my medion p7624 (to 3.0.25 racy 5.3). Not sure a Puppy shall offer such a menu, multimedia, for a Puppy as thin as this Wary edition.
:wink:"Basically its 35MB of useful bloat"
I remasterized my French Wolx 5.5 to take advantage of So many multimedia apps > toutou_wolx_5.5.sfs: 121 M remains lighter than most of Puppies
Wolx Iso Available here I trim the fat of WOLX, And I get More apps available. (Its because nowadays Puppies are to please Puppy buiders, not passengers)

Pelo

Wary and Racy success wireless drivers

#18 Post by Pelo »

What makes me happy, however i'am speaking alone here, is that Wary is still very used by Puppy linux passengers. Proof there, and passengers don't get stuck at the socket !
Wary and Racy success wireless drivers
Only crew keep fastened in-house, during summertime.