Peasant Life

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
aarf

Peasant Life

#1 Post by aarf »

Attachments
a peasant life.jpg
(42.63 KiB) Downloaded 562 times
Last edited by aarf on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

I've never seen that one before.

aarf

#3 Post by aarf »

the post i was quoting in my reply that generated this message above seems to have disappeared

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#4 Post by Flash »

What was it about? Are you on some government's watch list? :lol:

aarf

#5 Post by aarf »

Flash wrote:What was it about? Are you on some government's watch list? :lol:
the post i was quoting that now isnt there at all, was the second post by a new user requesting info on how to download a sql from a database. his Post was made today/yesterday. So if it wasnt you who deleted it something abnormal has occured.
If i told you about all the people who have an interest in watching/tracking me, not to mention all the gorgeous young girls who try to befriend me when i am innocently walking on the street, it would lead to the belief that i was also a delusional paranoid loonie.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#6 Post by Flash »

Could the post have been spam? Spam is all I've deleted in the last few days, unless I accidentally deleted something I didn't mean to.

aarf

#7 Post by aarf »

No it definitely wasnt spam. The guy had obviously read comprehended the thread and asked a reasonable question for someone who didnt know. However the contents of his only one other post is unknown to me. Also dont recall his user name other than it was short and not a dictionary word or common name. His Post that i replied to was made in the last 24 hours.