Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed 22 Oct 2014, 11:30
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » House Training » Users ( For the regulars )
Unable to connect to network Lan with Aspire one (Solved)
Moderators: Flash, Ian, JohnMurga
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 3 [40 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Author Message
nooby

Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Posts: 10557
Location: SwedenEurope

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 06:42    Post subject:  

Sometimes the software shut down the lan card so it fail to be seen by next OS.

I have that phenomena on my Acer D250 and sometimes even the Wifi is not seen.

To repair this I've found on the internet that if one take out battery and the power plug and let the computer to rest for some 5 minutes and more and then start it again then the OS see both LAN and Wifi card.

But on Acer Quirky and Wary and Murky has problems while Puppeee and Fluppy works better and Luci works too.

So instead of only concentrating on Puppy 431 I would test as I suggest and see what happens.

_________________
I use Google Search on Puppy Forum
not an ideal solution though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
tempestuous

Joined: 10 Jun 2005
Posts: 5271
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:39    Post subject:  

kent41 wrote:
06:01.0 Class 0200: 10ec:8139 (rev 10)

Well your ethernet device is definitely listed - 10ec:8139 is the Realtek RTL8139 chip. That's a fairly standard device.

First check your bios. Sometimes there's a wifi/bluetooth enable function, and maybe there's something relating to LAN-enable?
Also some of these netbooks have an internal dialup modem as an option. If you see some reference in bios to a modem, disable it.

If no success, I suspect a hardware resource allocation problem, which has been a common problem in the past with Intel-based motherboards and onboard/miniPCI devices.
This can sometimes be solved by booting Puppy with the "irqpoll routeirq" boot parameters. If you're booting from CD, once you get to the main boot prompt, type this
Code:
puppy irqpoll routeirq

then press Enter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:55    Post subject:  

tempestuous wrote:
kent41 wrote:
06:01.0 Class 0200: 10ec:8139 (rev 10)

Well your ethernet device is definitely listed - 10ec:8139 is the Realtek RTL8139 chip. That's a fairly standard device.

First check your bios. Sometimes there's a wifi/bluetooth enable function, and maybe there's something relating to LAN-enable?
Also some of these netbooks have an internal dialup modem as an option. If you see some reference in bios to a modem, disable it.

If no success, I suspect a hardware resource allocation problem, which has been a common problem in the past with Intel-based motherboards and onboard/miniPCI devices.
This can sometimes be solved by booting Puppy with the "irqpoll routeirq" boot parameters. If you're booting from CD, once you get to the main boot prompt, type this
Code:
puppy irqpoll routeirq

then press Enter.


My display of lspci data in the previous post was wrong it
was for my laptop.

I boot from a USB thumb drive cruzer Sanisk 2 GB

This lspci data is for the workbook. sorry for the confusion.


00:00.0 Class 0600: 8086:a010
00:02.0 Class 0300: 8086:a011
00:02.1 Class 0380: 8086:a012
00:1b.0 Class 0403: 8086:27d8 (rev 02)
00:1c.0 Class 0604: 8086:27d0 (rev 02)
00:1c.1 Class 0604: 8086:27d2 (rev 02)
00:1d.0 Class 0c03: 8086:27c8 (rev 02)
00:1d.1 Class 0c03: 8086:27c9 (rev 02)
00:1d.2 Class 0c03: 8086:27ca (rev 02)
00:1d.3 Class 0c03: 8086:27cb (rev 02)
00:1d.7 Class 0c03: 8086:27cc (rev 02)
00:1e.0 Class 0604: 8086:2448 (rev e2)
00:1f.0 Class 0601: 8086:27bc (rev 02)
00:1f.2 Class 0106: 8086:27c1 (rev 02)
00:1f.3 Class 0c05: 8086:27da (rev 02)
01:00.0 Class 0200: 1969:2060 (rev c1)
02:00.0 Class 0280: 168c:002b (rev 01)

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 14:01    Post subject:  

Code:
# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to I/O Controller (rev 03)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to AGP Controller (rev 03)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 01)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 01)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 01)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 01)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 81)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 01)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) IDE Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) SMBus Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Modem Controller (rev 01)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]
02:00.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1510 PC card Cardbus Controller
02:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter (rev 04)
02:07.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link)
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB PRO/100 VE (MOB) Ethernet Controller (rev 81)
#
This is what you should get normally.
I can't interpret what you showed.
Now a little exercise, as I remembered that 4.3.1 didn't contain the description of these codes.

See if you have a file pci.ids in /usr/share/misc
If yes rename it to pci.ids.bak
Download the attached pci.ids.gz file
Click on it and say yes at the question.
You will get a pci.ids file.
Copy it to /usr/share/misc
Rerun the lspci command.
pci.ids.gz
Description 
gz

 Download 
Filename  pci.ids.gz 
Filesize  128.49 KB 
Downloaded  133 Time(s) 

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 14:14    Post subject:  

Béèm wrote:
Code:
# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to I/O Controller (rev 03)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to AGP Controller (rev 03)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 01)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 01)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 01)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 01)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 81)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 01)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) IDE Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) SMBus Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Modem Controller (rev 01)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]
02:00.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1510 PC card Cardbus Controller
02:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter (rev 04)
02:07.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link)
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB PRO/100 VE (MOB) Ethernet Controller (rev 81)
#
This is what you should get normally.
I can't interpret what you showed.
Now a little exercise, as I remembered that 4.3.1 didn't contain the description of these codes.

See if you have a file pci.ids in /usr/share/misc
If yes rename it to pci.ids.bak
Download the attached pci.ids.gz file
Click on it and say yes at the question.
You will get a pci.ids file.
Copy it to /usr/share/misc
Rerun the lspci command.
I saw there is a newer file.
Please download this one instead.
pci.ids.gz
Description 
gz

 Download 
Filename  pci.ids.gz 
Filesize  174.7 KB 
Downloaded  129 Time(s) 

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 18:19    Post subject:  

Béèm wrote:
Béèm wrote:
Code:
# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to I/O Controller (rev 03)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82855PM Processor to AGP Controller (rev 03)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 01)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 01)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 01)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 01)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 81)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 01)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801DBM (ICH4-M) IDE Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) SMBus Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Modem Controller (rev 01)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]
02:00.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1510 PC card Cardbus Controller
02:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter (rev 04)
02:07.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link)
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB PRO/100 VE (MOB) Ethernet Controller (rev 81)
#
This is what you should get normally.
I can't interpret what you showed.
Now a little exercise, as I remembered that 4.3.1 didn't contain the description of these codes.

See if you have a file pci.ids in /usr/share/misc
If yes rename it to pci.ids.bak
Download the attached pci.ids.gz file
Click on it and say yes at the question.
You will get a pci.ids file.
Copy it to /usr/share/misc
Rerun the lspci command.
I saw there is a newer file.
Please download this one instead.


Beem

Thanks

I downloaded your file but when I click on it it does nothing.

It blinks only.

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 18:52    Post subject:  

I compressed it another way.
Maybe 4.3.1 can't handle .gz, it is now a .tar.gz.
Click on it and you will have a window open from the archive.
You will see the file pci.ids.
Click select all. The file will be highlighted
Click extract and a small window opens to ask where to put the file.
Fill in /usr/share/misc and push ok.
Close the archive.
Run lspci again and post.
pci.ids.tar.gz
Description 
gz

 Download 
Filename  pci.ids.tar.gz 
Filesize  175.9 KB 
Downloaded  124 Time(s) 

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 19:02    Post subject:  

Thanks Beem
I extracted file now do I need to make it a Script and run it?

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 19:06    Post subject:  

If you did as I instructed, see the last line, it says run lspci again and post. Your output should be of the same format as I have posted before.
_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 19:22    Post subject:  

Béèm wrote:
If you did as I instructed, see the last line, it says run lspci again and post. Your output should be of the same format as I have posted before.


Here is the output of lspci. with ver. 4.3.1
# lspci
00:00.0 Class 0600: 1002:5950 (rev 10)
00:01.0 Class 0604: 1002:5a3f
00:04.0 Class 0604: 1002:5a36
00:05.0 Class 0604: 1002:5a37
00:12.0 Class 0101: 1002:4379 (rev 80)
00:13.0 Class 0c03: 1002:4374 (rev 80)
00:13.1 Class 0c03: 1002:4375 (rev 80)
00:13.2 Class 0c03: 1002:4373 (rev 80)
00:14.0 Class 0c05: 1002:4372 (rev 83)
00:14.1 Class 0101: 1002:4376 (rev 80)
00:14.2 Class 0403: 1002:437b (rev 01)
00:14.3 Class 0601: 1002:4377 (rev 80)
00:14.4 Class 0604: 1002:4371 (rev 80)
00:18.0 Class 0600: 1022:1100
00:18.1 Class 0600: 1022:1101
00:18.2 Class 0600: 1022:1102
00:18.3 Class 0600: 1022:1103
01:05.0 Class 0300: 1002:5975
06:01.0 Class 0200: 10ec:8139 (rev 10)
06:02.0 Class 0200: 168c:001a (rev 01)
06:04.0 Class 0607: 1524:1412 (rev 10)
06:04.1 Class 0501: 1524:0530 (rev 01)
06:04.2 Class 0805: 1524:0550 (rev 01)
06:04.3 Class 0501: 1524:0520 (rev 01)
06:04.4 Class 0501: 1524:0551 (rev 01)

I put the file in /usr/share/misc
I even went to /usr/share/misc and entered

# lspci same results

Run pci
then run pci.ids

all only get same results as before.

which ver of puppy are you running?

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 19:26    Post subject:  

I run for the moment dpup sid 001, the latest from Iguleder.
But I run also lucid 237 and squeeze 009.
I try to follow the new developments. My 431 time is a long way ago.

I'll reboot in 431, as there might be differences in the commands like lspci.

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 19:36    Post subject:  

Beem
by the way the output I show in the last posts are from my laptop which is running 431.

after we get lspci to run I will run it on the netbook which is running 431.

I tried to load Puppee but all I got was the splash line Peter Anvin

Using Windows I found the ethernet hardware on the netbook.

The hardware is Atheros AR8151 pci-E Fast Ethernet Controler (NDIS 6.20)

I also located the driver type - L1C62x86.sys

maybe this can help

Kent

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 20:04    Post subject:  

OK, some problems in 431, but I could see the lspci is really downlevel and don't give the same output as I have.
However there are two things which can be done.
1° run elspci -l it gives a bit more.
2° run from the menu Pupscan-interface-information and select pci. You get a window with your devices and you can select them all and paste in a port.

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Béèm


Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 11782
Location: Brussels IBM Thinkpad R40, 256MB, 20GB, WiFi ipw2100. Frugal Lin'N'Win

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 20:17    Post subject:  

kent41 wrote:
Beem
by the way the output I show in the last posts are from my laptop which is running 431.

after we get lspci to run I will run it on the netbook which is running 431.

I tried to load Puppee but all I got was the splash line Peter Anvin

Using Windows I found the ethernet hardware on the netbook.

The hardware is Atheros AR8151 pci-E Fast Ethernet Controler (NDIS 6.20)

I also located the driver type - L1C62x86.sys

maybe this can help

Kent
You could try also fluppy, which is designed for netbooks.

Now you reference a Windows driver.
You could use ndiswrapper and load the windows driver.

_________________
Time savers:
Find packages in a snap and install using Puppy Package Manager (Menu).
Consult Wikka
Use peppyy's puppysearch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
kent41


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov 2010, 20:31    Post subject:  

This is the output from the netbook .

Notice the last entry is the wifi hardware but I don't see the lan ethernet.

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation Device unknown
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: a010 KERNEL MODULE: intel-agp

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation Device unknown
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: a011 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation Device unknown
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: a012 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27d8 KERNEL MODULE: snd-hda-intel

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Port 1
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27d0 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Port 2
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27d2 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #1
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27c8 KERNEL MODULE: uhci-hcd

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #2
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27c9 KERNEL MODULE: uhci-hcd

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #3
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27ca KERNEL MODULE: uhci-hcd

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB UHCI #4
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27cb KERNEL MODULE: uhci-hcd

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27cc KERNEL MODULE: ehci-hcd

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 2448 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation Device unknown
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27bc KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller AHCI
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27c1 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller
VENDOR: 8086 DEVICE: 27da KERNEL MODULE: i2c-i801

DESCRIPTION: Attansic Technology Corp. Device unknown
VENDOR: 1969 DEVICE: 2060 KERNEL MODULE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Atheros Communications, Inc. Device unknown
VENDOR: 168c DEVICE: 002b KERNEL MODULE: ath9k

_________________
Toshiba M35X S-111 - Aspire 5100-3357 using puppy 2.12 - 2.13 - 2.14 - 4.3.1 -
Bootable CD and no hard drive

Acer Aspire 1 netbook using thumbdrive or CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 2 of 3 [40 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » House Training » Users ( For the regulars )
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.1159s ][ Queries: 12 (0.0042s) ][ GZIP on ]