One language

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
annero

One language

#1 Post by annero »

G'day ! Before I ask something lat me thank Barry and all members of Puppy team for a beautiful work and grate product. And off course sorry for my English.
When i founded my first Puppy linux (Puppyrus - russian edition of Puppy 3) i was shocked- so small and so clever. Off course, i founded original site and got latest versions of Puppy. All versions works very good on different computers, but i have some problem with the Lusid
An now here is my first question. when I try to add second keyboard in the
Puppy setup - gtkdialog- advanced xorg keyboard configuration, there is an ERROR - Your xorg.conf file does not contain XkbLayot ootions. What can i do, where and how can i get this right xorg.conf?
And now my second question. I don't have the volume icon in the tray. It is not comfortable when i use Puppy on Eee without his own volume control. How to install it?
With Love from Russia to Australia.... :)

TomRhymer

Re: One language

#2 Post by TomRhymer »

annero wrote:And now my second question. I don't have the volume icon in the tray. It is not comfortable when i use Puppy on Eee without his own volume control. How to install it?
With Love from Russia to Australia.... :)
Try installing Retrovol. You can get it here:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 31&t=50744

disciple

#3 Post by disciple »

This is quite an old topic to spam now...

annero - I'm afraid I don't know about the keyboard setup, but I understand Lupu doesn't have the latest retrovol, which has some bug-fixes which are likely to fix the problem.
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER