lupu-5.1.1 Pburn

Using applications, configuring, problems
mill0001

lupu-5.1.1 Pburn

#1 Post by mill0001 »

Have 5.1.1 frugal installed in it's own ext 3, 10 gig partition on Dell D620 CoreDuo laptop with 2 gigs of Ram. When I try to burn a multisession ISO to dvd the BurnISO dialogue box just disappears and nothing happens. If I go ahead and click Burn button in main gui box the ISO burns O.K. and is bootable, but I cannot write SaveFile to it when I reboot. So I manually removed the Pburn that 5.1.1 came with and installed the Pet from Zigbert's Pburn thread. The Pet is a newer version than the original 5.1.1 version. I got exactly the same result when I tried to burn a multisession dvd. So I am thinking this is a bug in 5.1.1 and not Pburn since it has always worked just fine for me in earlier versions of Puppy. I've been running 5.1.1 for about a month now on this machine and it really for the most part runs really well, have only encountered a couple of minor issues so far and I'm sure this issue with Pburn is solvable. I just don't know enough about programming to track down the reason for the disappearing BurnISO gui myself so any help out there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks from the Republik of Culifornia, on The Left Coast.