How to make Open SSH autoload at boot?

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
thefixer

How to make Open SSH autoload at boot?

#1 Post by thefixer »

Ive installed a few OpenSSH server pets and they all seem to have the same issue, next reboot the openSSH server doesnt autoload as it should by defailt on install, well in my opinion it should.

How do I configure it to autoload on startup each time so I don't have to manually start it?

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

I don't know how to make Puppy start an application program at boot. I know it can be done. I don't think you'll find a pet for any program that will start at boot by default. It just wouldn't be like Puppy. You'll have to configure Puppy to start the program when Puppy boots. Have you read the readme.txt file in /Root/Startup?

thefixer

Well

#3 Post by thefixer »

Ive been having a ton of stability issues, man , hiawatha stops running for no apparent reason, settings change on reboot, man, its driving me apeshit. sometimes the box grinds to a complete halt while its saving, man I dont know what else I can figure out here.

Maybe theres something wrong with my flash drive, last reboot I had an error while saving the save file, something about a block being opened allready, Is there a utility I can use to scan my disk for errors?