How to run 107 on Fujitsu Stylistic Tablet-Pc w/ USB CD?

Booting, installing, newbie
hage1

How to run 107 on Fujitsu Stylistic Tablet-Pc w/ USB CD?

#1 Post by hage1 »

I have a Fujitsu Stylistic Tablet-Pc - No disc, no cd/dvd rom, no keyboard.
I have (only) a wireless Logitech usb keyboard/mouse - which does not work installing Puppy.
I also have an external usb-dvd player which I want to use for the live cd. During the installation it is not recognizrd any longer - ??
Who can help?? Does anyone use an identical/similar hardware?

BTW, Puppy runs fine an older notebooks and has impressed some friends.

ARAN

#2 Post by ARAN »

Hello !

Its look like i have missunderstood your question.

What do you mean during the Installation of PUPPY the Mouse is no longer recognized.

Do you have the possibility to run the Puppy Live CD and use your mouse without any problem ?

Can you boot Puppy Linux on your Tablet PC ?

hage1

#3 Post by hage1 »

My Tablet-PC is a pure slate. So I have plugged in a wireless keyboard + mouse. When I try to install Puppy 1.07 my keyboard works when I see the install-menu. But then it does not work any longer.
During the installation (from LiveCD) I get an error message which I should answer with "Press ENTER".
But this is impossible.
As I only have a wireless Logitech keyboard/mouse all the hints in that forum have not helped me sofar.
Can you help me?

ARAN

#4 Post by ARAN »

I am running on my very old Laptop Puppy Linux without to haved installed to the PC or burned somehow on a CD.

If you have on your Tablet PC a working Windows Operating System,
and You have also the Possibility to acces the Internet for downloading files,
and you can boot your Tablet PC in Real MSDOS Modus then i can help you other wise i have to say sorry.