Media Utility Tools says

Discuss anything specific to using Puppy on a multi-session disk
GrumpyWolfe

Media Utility Tools says

#1 Post by GrumpyWolfe »

Hi all

I now have internet with puppy but have a waired thing going on. I have in the past with puppy 2.10 and 2.11 been able to burn a mult-session dvd. I am using dvd-r and worked but when I donwloaded 2.12 and used 2.11 to burn the dvd it closed it. Well I then tried again with 2.12. It closed it. I then tried with TkDvd and it I told it to make multe, well it would not burn the dvd. Well to the real funny part. Media utility tool is reporting that they are cdroms not dvds.

Sound works and I can save the sessions to my compact flash drive so all is not lost but I am at a loss as to why I can not burn dvds right.

Thanks all

Grumpy Wolfe
Live and let live.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

Grumpy, did you use Menu->Multimedia->burniso2cd to burn the 2.12 multisession DVDs? It's all I ever used to make multisession DVDs and it never failed me.
[url=http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=69321][color=blue]Puppy Help 101 - an interactive tutorial for Lupu 5.25[/color][/url]

GrumpyWolfe

That is the one

#3 Post by GrumpyWolfe »

Hi Flash

Yet that is the one Menu->Multimedia->burniso2cd I have used that on all of the mult dvd and never had any problems tell now.

Thanks

Robert