BUG INSTALLER

Please post any bugs you have found
elbarto

BUG INSTALLER

#1 Post by elbarto »

Hi

Just to inform, doing multiboot and have over 30 partitions, once in the screen to select the partition to install to, the drives go out of the screen so I can not select them, it goes to about 16

I have screen 1600 x 1050 but when selecting a lower resolutions it is even worse

need to install to partition 28 but this is impossible because it is out of range of the screen

best regards

disciple

#2 Post by disciple »

Yes, some of Puppy's guis like that could do with improvements (scrollbars :) ) in that respect, but I think it is unlikely to happen soon.

If a window is off the bottom of the screen, you can move it up by middle-clicking on the border and dragging. If you have a 2-button mouse clicking both buttons at once is treated as a middle click (unless you disabled 3-button emulation).
Or you can hold [Alt] and right-click and drag.
Or you can right click on the window in the pager (One of the two little squares down by the Start button), and drag it around there.
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER

adisonpol

#3 Post by adisonpol »

Hi disciple. Really nice answered. I wanted to ask you will it work for any resolution?? and also for any number of partitions?? or it is the solution for particularly given problem only??

disciple

#4 Post by disciple »

Those are just different ways you can move windows, which are particularly helpful for moving programs up that are too tall to fit on your screen... so yes, it will work for any resolution, and for any window.
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER