Whatever happened to pizzapup?

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
alex12

Whatever happened to pizzapup?

#1 Post by alex12 »

Whatever happened to pizzapup? Will there be a new release or can someone suggest something similar?
Last edited by alex12 on Wed 06 May 2009, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.

Pizzasgood

#2 Post by Pizzasgood »

Life.

I was going to make one last summer, but stuff came up. And this last year of school, especially spring semester, were very busy. I've had almost no free time since the end of January. Nearly drove me sane. :shock:

I'm going to start a new one shortly - maybe later this week. I've been using a standard Puppy for much too long. No promises on how long it will take to finish though. My internship will be taking priority, followed by relaxing and having fun (fortunately, Pizzapup can fall under both of those categories ;))
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]

alex12

#3 Post by alex12 »

Pizzasgood wrote:I'm going to start a new one shortly - maybe later this week. I've been using a standard Puppy for much too long.
Sweet. Thank YOU.

Colonel Panic

#4 Post by Colonel Panic »

Great, Pizzapup 3.0.1 is a very solid Puplet that looks good and works well. I used it for quite a while last year.

linuxsansdisquedur

#5 Post by linuxsansdisquedur »

fine 8)
if the new pizzapup so light so stable and so fine to run on my pc hardiskless like your 3.01 i use, i change for it !
le max avec le min