mrufino1

to answer my own question...

#46 Post by mrufino1 »

To answer my own question!

create a file called .wineasiocfg in /root
in the file
ASIO_INPUTS=18
ASIO_Outputs=2

Voila, reaper is seeing them all and it is working beautifully!

Whoettie

Puppy going out for a walk in the Studio?

#47 Post by Whoettie »

Hello,

Now the Turbopup Extrem is out, will this one follow soon?

:roll:

ggoode.sa

#48 Post by ggoode.sa »

Hi,
If you need testers for this marvelous Puplet do let us know :) I'm really looking forward to having this available.
GrahamG
Johannesburg, South Africa

makerprofaze

#49 Post by makerprofaze »

New to puppy, I figured I would try out Puppy Xtreme next and try all my collected audio pets there, but it seems Puppy Portable Studio would be the outcome - only done by a pro. Anybody know the progress?

nancy reagan

Music studio

#50 Post by nancy reagan »

makerprofaze wrote:New to puppy, I figured I would try out Puppy Xtreme next and try all my collected audio pets there, but it seems Puppy Portable Studio would be the outcome - only done by a pro. Anybody know the progress?
This sfs is packed with all kinds of music studio's and the like.

Unbelievable that so little attention went to this pack.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lashstudio/

List with included apps

http://lashstudio.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Apps

makerprofaze

#51 Post by makerprofaze »

WO!!
I guess I mean WOOF!!

Actually, Lashstudio is what drew me to Puppy in the first place!!!
But I had the 4.1.2 version, I didn't know there was a 4.3.1 r2. Thanks heaps for that!
I've really only been into this for a week or maybe two, having checked out ArtistX (super-hog/"bloated," though a good intro), then I found Lashstudio at the other end of the spectrum, and I'm understanding far more about whats going on. Also, the super-scaled down approach is precisely what I've been looking for. I'm DLing now.

I have two 2gig partitions on my NC6000 - Puppy 4.3.1 and DAWPup 4.2, which I'm in Now, as Lashstudio seemed incompatible with 4.3.1. I'm getting great latency here, though I haven't run everything simultaneously quite yet.

My big noob issue is how to get my m-audio Oxygen8 working in Puppy. I have the Linux firmware driver, but I don't know what to do with it, I"m researching this now - everything has been pretty easy thus far with pets and sfs files.

But still, What's the latest with Puppy Portable Studio?? RT seems like the key, and my 4.3.1 is standard (?)

makerprofaze

#52 Post by makerprofaze »

. ...dpup is made of magic....