Official Opera Theme for Puppy

Themes, icons, wallpapers, etc.
russoodle

Opera theme on Mac :-)

#16 Post by russoodle »

Well puppyluvr, can't comment on how it looks in my Puppies yet but downloaded and installed to the mac just for the hell of it, so thought you might be interested in a screenshot of it...the available colour schemes were way too bright and full-on to choose any particular one, so i went with the system one, which toned it down enough without taking away from your icons :D It's working fine, so i guess it isn't just for Puppy....thank you.
Attachments
puppyluvrOSXoperaskin.jpg
Puppyluvr's mac-opera contribution :lol: Hope it's big enough for users to see how pretty your icons look!
(84.04 KiB) Downloaded 543 times
[i][color=Green][size=92]The mud-elephant, wading thru the sea, leaves no tracks..[/size][/color][/i]

russoodle

mountain lions...

#17 Post by russoodle »

@ aarf:
OMG....is that why we only see half of you here..?? :lol:
[i][color=Green][size=92]The mud-elephant, wading thru the sea, leaves no tracks..[/size][/color][/i]

aarf

Re: mountain lions...

#18 Post by aarf »

russoodle wrote:@ aarf:
OMG....is that why we only see half of you here..?? :lol:
what do you mean half? when they did the lobotomy they only did the frontal lobes... er I think.

puppyluvr

#19 Post by puppyluvr »

:D :D Hello,
aarf, Well you got me man, :oops: and with exceptional accuracy....
It is a Leopard print..
Shhh...Dont tell...O.K. :D :D

russoodle

lobotomies..

#20 Post by russoodle »

aarf wrote: what do you mean half? when they did the lobotomy they only did the frontal lobes... er I think.
Mm-hmm, unfortunately the risks associated with having a frontal lobotomy - they only do aarf the job... :wink: :D

aarf

Re: lobotomies..

#21 Post by aarf »

russoodle wrote:
aarf wrote: what do you mean half? when they did the lobotomy they only did the frontal lobes... er I think.
Mm-hmm, unfortunately the risks associated with having a frontal lobotomy - they only do aarf the job... :wink: :D
good one. :lol: :lol: :lol: still laughing :D