4.2 upgrade broke my Seamonkey mail

WhoDo

#31 Post by WhoDo »

ttuuxxx wrote:Hey Whodo did you use the whole gtk pet or did you do a trial and error to see which file was need to squash the ins bug? If so which file did it?
Neither. Pizzasgood posted a link in the RC4 thread to where someone else (can't remember who) nominated the two files involved, and I just unpacked and copied them into my current version of Gtk+ (modifying the version title of course). :wink:
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com

canbyte

mY 412 mail broken too. Bug? Limit reached?

#32 Post by canbyte »

All of a sudden, my seamonkey mail won't download any more messages from my isp. I'm wondering if i hit a limit with too many messages in the inbox (225). Usually i empty the inbox each year but otherwise leave most messages in the box. Many messages are large (1/3 to 1.5 megs each.) This is only April so its only 1/3 of my normal quantity for Outlook Express - but for Puppy, everything is in memory. Is there a limit to seamonkey's ability to store messages? How can i check how much memory is used or if that is the problem?

Thanks
[color=orange]1. Dell Dimension E521, AMD Athln 64, 2 GHz 1.93GB ram,
Puppy 533 on CD, accesses flash drive only,
FFox Nightly12.0
2. Compaq P3 733Hz 375RAM
Printer: Oki C3400 > LAN [/color]