Puppy 3.10 m1 to m2 (Puppy 3.02CE to 3.03CE)

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
J-Bob

Puppy 3.10 m1 to m2 (Puppy 3.02CE to 3.03CE)

#1 Post by J-Bob »

Well, If you are using Puppy 3.10 Milestone 1 (Puppy 3.02CE), then you are in luck, as i finally got through dealing with my laptops bad hardware, and found a way to make an easy package to update Puppy 3.10 m1 to m2 (Puppy 3.03CE)

It is not fully greyhound compliant, but it removes asapm and xload from the jwm tray.

It's less than 500kb, and can quicky be installed.

It fixes the Pmount/Session Save error (adds MUT)
It updates the Stardrops theme
It adds an Aero-like cursor
It adds steve_s's blue puppy wallpaper

It should work well with puppy 3.10CE m1 well, so if you use it, i URGENTLY recommend you to download and install this.

And when we get bug reports, those will be fixed in Puppy 3.10CE m3

-------------

To use, simply install the package, switch the icon theme, and restart x.

- J-Bob
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248/MedliSage/MAL/thing-4.png[/img]
It's been a long time.

straypup

.pet problem

#2 Post by straypup »

Tried to install patch but got error that it was improperly mounted. Tried again on a virgin run but got the same result. Could this be a poroblem on my end or in the .pet. Would really like to be able to save.
Thanks stray

straypup

3.10 m-1 to m-2

#3 Post by straypup »

Redownloaded and checked md-5 to be sure I had a good copy. Burned new cd. Same results as befor, the patch would not load (something about not expanding properly). Also have the continuing problem of icons stacking in upper left quadrent. I think this was resolved somewhere but cannot remember where. Still like 3.xx series on my set-up. Good luck and thanks
stray :?