New .PETs for WISH apps with no color-scheme bug

Stuff that has yet to be sorted into a category.
pa_mcclamrock

New .PETs for WISH apps with no color-scheme bug

#1 Post by pa_mcclamrock »

In addition to the now-fixed bug in WISH Supernotepad 2009, "Eyes-Only" also reported a bug in the .PET package for WISH CD-Writer 2009: the color-scheme files didn't get copied to /root/.wishes. The same bug was in the other packages too, I found. This is fixed in WISH Supernotepad 2009.1, and also in the attached .PETs (I didn't bother with a new version number for these, since it seems to be basically just a glitch in the install process).

David McClamrock

Eyes-Only

#2 Post by Eyes-Only »

OH BOY!!! :D Thank you David!! Now I can't wait to boot into my main HDD of Puppy 4.0 to get these installed and try them out! Oh heck with it---I'm in 4.1.1 so why not try them in here as well, eh? ;)

I feel like a kid in a candy shop just handed a $50 by his dad! Thanks again mate! I'm outta here. LOL!

Amicalement/Cheers!

Eyes-Only
"L'Peau-Rouge"

(P/s: And to think I was gonna take today off from the forum. Glad I didn't!)
*~*~*~*~*~*
Proud user of LXpup and 3-Headed Dog. 8)
*~*~*~*~*~*

Eyes-Only

#3 Post by Eyes-Only »

Checking back in David to let you know that I've gotten them successfully installed into Puppy-4.1.1 and they all work a treat! This is absolutely great! :D I haven't rebooted to re-install into the HDD of 4.0 yet but I see no reason why they shouldn't work just as well there included seeing that they only depend upon the Tcl/Tk engine files to work. ;)

That "SuperNotepad" is wicked-great! I'm going to really enjoy working with that one for sure. Utter simplicity combined with a full range of high-powered options. Just blows the mind of a poweruser...

Next up, as I'd mentioned privately to you, moving them over to VL-5.9 Light. ;) Especially WishCD.

Thanks again mate!

Eyes-Only
"L'Peau-Rouge"
*~*~*~*~*~*
Proud user of LXpup and 3-Headed Dog. 8)
*~*~*~*~*~*