Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 1690 Location: Germany
Posted: Fri 18 Jul 2008, 07:10 Post subject:
yafc Subject description: Yet Another FTP Client (Console)
Yafc is yet another ftp client. It is developed under Linux, but there should be no or little problem compiling it on any Un*x which is almost POSIX compliant and have an ANSI C compiler.
* cached directory listings
* extensive tab completion
* colored ls (ie, ls --color, uses $LS_COLORS like GNU ls)
* automatic reconnect on timed out connections
* recursive get/put/fxp/ls/rm
* nohup mode transfers
* multiple connections open simultaneously
* tagging (queueing)
* very configurable
* autologin and bookmarks
* automagically enters nohup-mode when SIGHUP received (in get and put)
* redirection to local command or file
* proxy support
* Kerberos support (version 4 and 5, heimdal, kth-krb or MIT)
* SSH2 support (sftp)
* it's free!
as it's a console one start with 'yafc'
It is a little older, but there was an actual article in a german magazine, so i compiled it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum