Bluetooth package for precise pup

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
ninotix

Bluetooth package for precise pup

#1 Post by ninotix »

I modified this package (originally it is bluetooth-0.4.pet -> thnx to the autor of this package) for preicse pups, i'm not sure if it will work on other puppy derivates..

Install package than restart your computer and hopefully you will have working bluetooth. I tested my usb bluetooth dongle with few phones and everything is working fine, income transfer and sending files to phone all ok

Didn't test bluetooth headphones or any other devices so feel free to report your results

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6M1io ... sp=sharing
Last edited by ninotix on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 23:15, edited 4 times in total.

caiosama

#2 Post by caiosama »

The file is missing :(

Semme

#3 Post by Semme »

I think you're looking for bluez_4.98-2ubuntu7_i386.deb (tools and daemons) +/deps in pacman.
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

ninotix

#4 Post by ninotix »

Hello,file is uploaded again

caiosama

#5 Post by caiosama »

ninotix wrote:Hello,file is uploaded again
Thank you again Nino!

charlie6

#6 Post by charlie6 »

Hi ninotix !

thanks a lot for this pet !
works OOTB on a fresh frugal install of wheezy-3.5.2.11+devx_wheezy-3.5.2.11 (*):
1.- have enabled bluetooth on my cellular phone;
2.- on computer: launch bluetooth from Menu/Network, there start bluetooth, and close the window without waiting for anything (the apps is supposed to run now);
3.- launch bluetooth again the same way as 2. above, and there, follow instructions to detect devices; choose the device to transfer files with; choose a password (i.e. 1111); then forward ...
4.- on the cellular phone (= the "paired" device), start the file(s) transfer through bluetooth, fill in with the above choosen password when asked (i.e. 1111) ... ==> let them transfer file(s) ...and it's done :shock: :)

Cheers, Charlie
(*) devx_wheezy-3.5.2.11 requested to get pythons dependent binaries to run !!
No need for extra dependency install :)